Thursday, January 5, 2012

January BOTM: One for the Money

One of my goals for this year is to read one book a month. 
My book of the month {BOTM} for January is One for the Money by Janet Evanovich.
I chose this book for January because I've heard great things about it.
And the movie version with Katherine Heigl comes out on the January 27th!
I'm about three chapters in so far & its pretty good!

Oh & I'm really loving my Hunger Games bookmark that my SIL gave me for Christmas.
So much better than folding the corner of the page down!
Oh, the little things that make me happy! :)

Hope your having a lovely morning so far!

9 comments:

P!nky said...

Ooooh BOTM sounds like a great idea. I love to read so I'm usually 2-3 books a month kind of girl. Maybe you could start a book club link up?!?!?

This book is now on my to read list :) xoxo

Kristen said...

Bookmarks are handy! haha

I didn't realize that the movie was based off a book...thanks for the rec!

Brooke said...

I am always up for a good book recommendation. Let me know if you like it when you get to the end!

Faith said...

wow, a book a month! you go girl!

i so have to get back to reading like i use to ... the trashy reality tv has gotten all my attention :/

stephanie said...

oh my gosh how cute are you? seriously. gorgeous. and your blog is tooo cute. love the style of it and your header! xo

Cristie Young said...

These are by far my favorite books..and she just came out with box 18! I started reading these like 4 years ago and could not put them down. I hope you like them!

Amy Nix said...

YAY! One for the Money is really good, but my favorites are on down the road. I love when Lula becomes a major character. She is hilarious! I hope you enjoy. That's our (Jess & I) January movie for the month... possibly Humdingers again too.

Holly said...

Bookmarks are awesome, although I usually manage to lose them or drop them out somewhere. :(

lori said...

i didn't realize this was a book, but I've seen the previews and definitely want to see the movie!