Friday, January 6, 2012

Juice anyone?

I'm REALLY contemplating buying a juicer. I've kinda been infatuated by them ever since I used to watch late night juicer infomercials back in high school. Never enough to buy one though. But lately I've been hearing great things and seeing juicing recipes all over Pinterest. Plus, my birthday is coming up. A juicer could be a good gift to give myself. :)

On the other hand, I've also been thinking: "Why don't I just EAT those fruits & veggies instead of drinking them and save myself a 100 or so dollars?"

So, I thought I'd ask y'all before I purchased anything.
Are any of you or your family members juicers? I need opinions, ladies! 

To juice or not to juice--that is the question!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm into smoothies :)

Sunkissed and Southern said...

i would like one too. ive never owned one, but i did the blue print cleanse and have gone to juice bars to get carrots+ apples or green veggies + apples juiced and its so refreshing + filling with all the veggies you can consume! id like to do a juice cleanse soon just to detox from all the bad food ive been eating. youll have to post pics if you start using one!

Sarah said...

I have never tried it....I just like my fruits and veggies :)

Delta Daisies said...

I have a juicer and love mine! I'll be honest, though...I only make smoothies in the spring and summer! I never want one when it is cold outside! Hope this helps!

lori said...

i don't have one... but i know a few people who have {and swear by} them!

Anonymous said...

I have a magic bullet - works great and wasn't very expensive. Maybe get a cheaper one at Target - and ask for a nicer one for Christmas next year. That way, if you never use it, you won't have wasted so much money!

Whitney said...

I want a juicer. I may be vegetarian, but most veggies are harder to stomach so I would be interested to see if I could "cover them up" with the fruits I love so much, like a win win!

Samantha said...

those infomercials make everything look good!

Faith said...

i want one too ... i have a friend how has one and she loves it ... always making something new. i hope to own one soon.

Cristie Young said...

Juicing is a big trend up here in MN right now. I have had a couple of friends do it, and they really liked it. My thing though, is exactly what you are thinking. I'd rather eat them..then drink them. But, it could be a really great thing to try!