Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Miss America excitement! Go Miss Tennessee!

I am SUPER excited for Miss America this year because Miss Tennessee is a dear friend of mine!
The gorgeous Miss Tennesse: Erin Hatley.

I met Erin in 2009 when she came to the University of Memphis & joined my sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta.  
We became instant friends! :)

She is the sweetest girl. Beautiful inside and out. And so talented.
 This girl can SING & Jonathan & I were lucky enough to have her sing at our wedding. 
She sang "Feels Like Home to Me" {one of our sorority pref night songs},  as my bridesmaids walked down the aisle. It was SO special to me, since half of my 8 bridesmaids were Alpha Gams. Plus, it's just a very lovely, romantic song & Erin sang it beautifully :)

I'm so proud of her and can't wait to watch her compete for Miss America Saturday night! 
I'm having a little watch party at my house with some of my best friends to cheer Erin on! 
If any of y'all watch on Saturday night, cheer for Miss TN for me along with your state's representative!
Isn't she gorgeous?! And I promise you she is even more beautiful on the INSIDE :)

GO ERIN! :)

15 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

GO, ERIN!!!!!1 WOOHOO!!!

Michelle P said...

I hope she wins!

P!nky said...

WOOOOHOOO! GO ERIN!!! Pulling for her too!

xoxo

Sarah said...

Yay!! I can't wait to watch!!

Sarah said...

That's so awesome!! I can't wait to watch! :)

Page Twenty-Two said...

That is so cool! I will root for her:) Fingers crossed!

Jessica Miller Kelley said...

A childhood friend of mine was Miss Tennessee 2004, and she sang at our wedding. I'll be pulling for Erin this year!

Whitney said...

fingers crossed!

Shannon Marie said...

Love this! My sorority sister was Miss Arizona last year and it was a blast watching her compete!

lori said...

erin is beautiful! i will totally root for her :)

Wine and Summer said...

Good luck Erin!!

Anna said...

Thats really neat! Best of luck to your great Friend Miss Tennessee!!!!

Faith said...

so cool! hope she wins!

Samantha said...

Your friend Erin is beautiful! Is the Amica stuff like a Moroccan oil?

TaraR said...

LOVE the Miss America pageant! One of our local gals was Miss.Florida last year, so so exciting, especially when you know someone who is gracing the stage! Good luck Miss. Tennessee!