Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Fellow 1987 Babies {& Go ERIN!}

I saw Caroline do a post like this on her blog this week & I thought it was too cute. 
Let's see what celebrities will be turning 25 with me in 2012, shall we? :)

Zac Efron

Ellen Page

Blake Lively

Hilary Duff

Little Bow Wow

Ed Westwick Chuck Bass :)

Kristin Cavallari

And I saved the BEST for last...

the amazing Mr. Tim Tebow

Not a bad group to turn the big 2-5 with, huh?! {Especially Tebow!} :)

Today is my last day of being 24! I'm really looking forward to celebrating with my girls tonight. 
We're going to dinner for my birthday, then back to my house to watch Miss America.

So excited to watch Erin! Remember to cheer her on if you watch tonight!
Love this sweet girl & I'm so proud of her no matter what happens tonight!
 Go Miss Tennessee! :)

11 comments:

♥Jess said...

LOVE this post! THanks for reminding me about Miss America tonight. I'm excited! :)

Tim Tebow = WHOA on the inside & on the outside. Package deal!

Kristen said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Valerie! :)

LindsayNicole said...

Crazy! Chad seems so much older! Happy birthday miss!

Texas Tanners said...

Hope you have a fabulous time celebrating! I heart Tim Tebow....amazing guy inside and out!!

Anna said...

Cute Post! I hope you have a great Birthday!

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Happy birthday, pretty girl!

lori said...

happy birthday, lady!! 1987 was a good year :) love me some zac efron... i didnt realize he was our age so i felt like a bit of a creeper at first :)

Molly said...

Such a cute post but I'll have to cheer for my friend and fellow Miss Arkansas contestant, Kristen Glover!!
Go Miss Arkansas!!

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

As a fellow '87 babe, I didn't realize we had so much good company :) and i agree, ed westwick will always be chuch bass to me!

sending postive thoughts to your friend tonight, xx

Samantha said...

yay 1987 babies! it was the best year ever! happy birthday chica :)

Kaitlyn said...

Happy birthday!