Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My New Favorite Thing

{Keurig owners: this post is specifically for you!}
This little gem is a Solofill Cup for Keurig Brewers. And I'm in love with it.  :) It allows you to use ANY coffee in your Keurig. K-cups are not cheap, so this baby is going to save me so much money! I got it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for $14. If you own a Keurig, I highly suggest getting one!

I tested it out by using some Dunkin' Donuts holiday coffee that I got on sale at Target. 
Pumpkin Spice & Mocha Mint. I found them both to be super tasty :)
They were originally $8 each & I got them half off. Check your nearest Target to see if they have any left!

I also found Starbucks coffee on sale at Kroger this week.
Their new Blonde roast is yummy!

Funny thing is: I NEVER liked coffee until last year, but now I absolutely love it.
I look forward to it every morning. It's so warm & comforting :)

Well, I'm going to sip on my coffee & read some lovely blogs :)
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

22 comments:

Shane said...

Love, love, love my keurig and this saves lots of money. Great find!

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I heard they are the best! Enjoy!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oooh I need to get one for myself. I heard they are the best things ever. Oh and I hope Target still has the Dunkin' Donuts holiday coffee I'd love to try some of that.

Jessica said...

I use my Keurig at least 3 times a day! I need to look into getting one of these!

xo!

Kristen said...

I've heard about those but I thought you could only get them for certain models of the Keurig? I'll have to look into it, because I'd definitely like to use up some ground coffee we have, since we no longer use out other coffee maker. Haha

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love the Starbucks Blonde roast. I got a sample the other week, and it was so yummy! I haven't seen that Solofill cup yet! Sometimes I wish I could use regular coffee in my Keuring, so that's awesome! Thanks so sharing!

Cristie Young said...

I am definitely going to have to check that out. I have regular k-cups but not the fill your own type!

Faith said...

i don't like coffee now ... but maybe i should try it again ... they say that the taste buds do change.

Caroline said...

I so wish I liked coffee. It disappoints me that I don't.

Meg {henninglove} said...

when my husband wanted a single serve coffee maker i demanded we had to one that fill your own coffee basket, there is no way i was spending all our money on the cups, refillable was a requirement! and i love dunkin donuts coffee too

Samantha said...

I am nominating you for the leibster award!!! check out my post in 5 min xxoxo

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

i a. love coffee, b. love my keurig, and c. LOVE this discovery :) Thanks for sharing!!

megan said...

Have a Keurig on my wedding registry and am definitely adding this little gizmo! :)

lori said...

that is a great idea!! it will definitely save a lot of money.

Whitney said...

great tip!

Tamara said...

What an awesome discovery! Where did you find it?

Lauren said...

I would be lost without my Keurig and k-cup converter! Another helpful hint to save money on k-cups is stock up on BB&B 20% off coupons and buy your k-cups there. They never expire so we wait til we have a bunch then go!

Laura said...

I've heard amazing things about these! Yay!!!

Hannah said...

First, that is really fancy. I need to get my hands on one of those.
Second, I tagged you in my post! You should come look! I hope you play along!

http://cheerybees.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-tagged.html

AModernSuburbanitesLife.com said...

newest follower! omg I loved the blonde, then realized it had so much caffeine it was giving me the shakes! I downgraded to Pike this week.

Tess at amodernsuburbaniteslife.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

oh thats sooooo great!!! thanks for sharing

Samantha said...

I am getting that keurig canister I cannot afford their coffee cups all the time! haha