Monday, January 23, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

Friday
1. Finally watched last week's Gossip Girl. {Oh, Chuck & Blair...get it together PLEASE!}
2. Dinner at Texas de Brazil. We ate ourselves sick, but it was SO worth it.
3. Handsome hubby at dinner. Love that man :)
4. Ended the evening with a trip to my favorite place: Whole Foods! 

Saturday
5. My hubs introduced me to Temple Run, hoping that I'd get as addicted as he is. Mission accomplished.
6. Us! :) Excited to go EAT. We love food. & date nights!
7. Dinner at Bahamas Breeze. We hadn't been in months. I forgot how much I love their food. Yummm!
8. We were going to see a movie at the theater, but it was so darn cold out we just decided to come home, put on pajamas, & watch Kung Fu Panda 2 :) It was a good decision.

Sunday
9. We had lunch with Jonathan's grandmother & sister.
10. I had a great afternoon run. It was my farthest run yet! Yay! Almost halfway to 13.1!
11. I finished Two for the Dough. SO GOOD! & I started a new book on my Kindle. More on that later!
12. Enjoyed some Sunday night television: NFL games, Once Upon a Time, and Kourtney & Kim Take New York. I sadly missed Desperate Housewives because we were having a severe weather warning & they showed the coverage instead. No worries, I catch it on demand sometime this week!

Happy Monday, y'all! Hope all your weekends were wonderful! :)

19 comments:

Tamara said...

Ohhh your weekend looks wonderful! We have a Bahama Breeze near us, but I've never been... what do they have? Sounds like we should check it out!

Jessica said...

Whole Foods & Bahama Breeze = loveee!
What a fun weekend :)

xo!

Pamela said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I have never ate at Bahama Breeze! I love Once Upon a Time!!

Morgan Neal said...

Miss Bahama breeze so much! I watched gg last night. Lord they need to get it together!! Love them! :)

Caroline said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Sarah said...

Wow...you ate some good food!! I am glad that you had such a nice weekend :)

Sarah said...

Sounds wonderful! You reminded me that we need to go to Bahama Breeze soon :)

Kristen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I just finished Longing and wrote a review! Here's a link below. Have a great day!!

http://alovelymist.blogspot.com/2012/01/book-review-longing.html

PS- I love Once Upon a Time too! :)

Page Twenty-Two said...

Looks like a great weekend!! There is a Bahama Breeze opening up down the street from me! I've never been to one. Now I'm excited since you say they have good food:)

Samantha said...

I'm obsessed with GG I am glad I have a fellow blogger that loves it too! I am in love with Chuck Bass...& your hubby is handsome y'all will make gorgeous babies!!!!

lori said...

looks like a great weekend! i wish we had a whole foods here.

Whitney said...

looks like you had a good weekend! And congrats on your run!

Anna said...

Good job on your run! You inspire me to get back into shape.

Sarah said...

What a weekend packed with fun! I've been to Texas de Brazil once and that was enough for me. Too much food!! and it was so darn expensive. I went to Whole Foods this weekend too. Love that place but I always get caught up and end up spending a ton of money...haha

Marriage from Scratch said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love Whole Foods. And we are really wanting to see Kung Fu Panda 2 :)


~Christina @ Marriage from Scratch

www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

I've heard some good things about "One For The Money". Was it and the second one as good as I heard? I think it might be my next book.

Linsey Hunsucker said...

I just downloaded temple run. Quickly addicting. Cute little couple, can't wait for our double tomorrow :)

Faith said...

looks like you had a great weekend! we went to Applebees too :) delish food!

have a great week!

Brittany said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful weekend! We LOVE Texas de Brazil...yum!