Friday, January 13, 2012

Questions

I was tagged again by Tamara @ T times 3.

I'm not going to give any more facts about myself, but I am going answer her questions! 

Tamara's Questions
1. What is your favorite color?
I really love purple & green.

2. If you could go on vacation to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Whenever I hear this question my first thought is always DISNEY{my fav!}
 But, I need to choose somewhere I've never been. So, my answer is Greece!

3. Can you speak another language?  If not, would you want to?  Which one?
I sadly cannot. I took Spanish 1 & 2 in high school and don't remember a thing :(

4. Salty or sweet?
I have a major SWEET tooth :)

5. Where is the furthest place you have been from home?
San Diego

6. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
When I was REALLY little my favorites were Strawberry Shortcake,  Care Bears, and Rainbow Brite. 
Then as I got older it changed to all the Nickelodeon cartoons!

7. What is your proudest moment?
May 7, 2011: when I married the most amazing man I've ever met :)

8. What are you most afraid of?
Losing a loved one.

9. What is a TV show that you absolutely won't miss?
How I Met Your Mother & The Big Bang Theory. My favorite funnies!

10. Do you have any "favorite kid" names planned out for your future children? (C'mon, we all do!)
Of course I do! But I'm not going to share so that when the time comes it will be a surprise. I will tell you that I want to use family names from both our families. I think its so sweet when names have special meanings! 

11. What is the first thing you do in the mornings?
Eat! I always wake up SO hungry!

Thanks for tagging me, Tamara :)


I hope you enjoy your Friday night, ladies!
 The hubster & I are headed to the gym. Then it's DATE NIGHT!
We're going use one of the FREE birthday dinner coupons I received {Yay}, then who knows. Perhaps we'll go to a movie if we're in the mood or we may come home & cuddle up on the couch. Any recommendations on a good movie to rent if decide not to go to the theater?

6 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

have an awesome bday!

July said...

When is your bday?! If you guys decide to rent a move, I hear Drive, or Money Ball are really good!!!

Happy Date Night!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Lol...great answers...Greece would be amazing! I so want to go to Disney world! Have a great weekend.,

lori said...

i used to love strawberry shortcake :)

and i totally have a list of kids names... i love that you're using family names!

have fun on your date night :)

Sarah said...

Greece is so amazing!! We went there on our honeymoon!! I love Disney too!! We have been 4 times in the last 5 years :)

dina vanessa mercado said...

great blog!!!

visit my blog...!

htpp://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!