Monday, February 20, 2012

Birch Box Brag Linkup: February

I'm linking up for Birch Box Brag to share my goodies for February!

Here's what Birch Box brought me this month:
1. colorescience pro: glow & go Travel Puff
"Use these handy, powder-filled puffs to keep your skin shine-free 
and luminous while you're out on the town."
{I haven't used this yet, but it sounds interesting!}

2. dermalogica: Daily Microfoliant
"Skin care insiders swear by this genius exfoliating powder. 
Just add water to create a rich past that buffs dead skin cells away."
{This product makes my face feel so soft & clean! I really like it!}

3. eye rock: Designer Liner
"Stop wrestling with the liquid liner and achieve a perfect cat eye
 with this single-use stick-on liner stripes."
{Stick on eyeliner?! This is just strange to me!}

4. Jouer: Luminizing Moisture Tint
"The votes are in, and this award-winning tinted moisturizer tops the list. 
It's our daily shortcut to dewy, glowing skin."
{I've only tried this once so far. I wasn't amazed by it, but I did notice it gave my skin a little glow.}

5. Extra: Heart-shaped nail file
"There is no shame in filing your nails in public with this hear-shaped, neon looker."
{This is little file is SUPER cute!}

19 comments:

Whitney said...

I wish I could have tried that face wash!!

lori said...

i need to get on this birchbox deal. i think im the only blogger not getting them :(

tara said...

I can't wait to try the dermalogica!!

Daisy said...

That looks great! I have been wanting to try Birchbox, you might have just sold me :) Cute blog!

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) def looks like you got some great stuff!!


http://infinitelifefintess.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

Loving the nail file! The Glow and Go (?) sounds interesting! You'll have to let us know how you like it!

Jackie said...

Oh gosh February was a great month to be a Birchbox subscriber! I stopped getting them a few months ago and now I'm regretting it HAHA! The travel puff sounds amazing!

Jackie said...

oh ohhh & I just grabbed your button!! :]

Kristen said...

I got the Jouer and Dermalogica as well! I've only tried the Dermalogica and I do notice it makes my skin softer but it's sort of short lived for me.

Brittany said...

I wanna try the travel puff! So cool that you're getting birch box :)

stephanie said...

this is so so fun! i want to do this!!!

Married...with a Pup said...

Ok, I have not signed up for birch box yet and I feel like I would love it!! Do you feel like you get your moneys worth every month?

Amanda said...

Awesome! I think that the birch box craze is great if you like to try new products all the time!

My Daily Journey to Share said...

Love Birchbox!!!!! Erica

Kristen Danielle said...

Those stick on eyeliner strips look.... interesting. Lol. Can you post a picture when you try them? I'd like to see! :)

I've wanted to try birchbox for a while but haven't because

A) I'm not a big beauty guru and hardly wear makeup or take care of my skin like I should

and

B) Because I'm too cheap for the $10 a month.

So, I'll just live vicariously through your birchbox brag! :)

xoxo

Amira said...

I ADORE Dermalogica! I can't believe that was in the Birchbox this month!!

xo,
Amira

Samantha said...

I want to do this! Oh and I have a question do you know any good spiritual or christian books to read?
xo
Samantha

Erin said...

Oh I want those travel puff things!!! What a great idea!!

Leslie said...

I thought the same thing about the eyeliner stickers!! I think I am just going to give them to my little cousin...she will have fun with them.