Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: words
From my morning devotional {Jesus Calling}

This was definitely a great way to start my day. I absolutely love the last two sentences:
  "I am ALWAYS present in your spirit. Seek My Face, speak to Me, & I will light up your mind." 

If you're looking for a good little devotional, I would definitely recommend Jesus Calling. It's just one page a day, so it is totally doable no matter how crazy/busy your morning is! & I love the way it is written, like God is speaking directly to you. :)

Have a wonderful evening, friends!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this...I wish I had the energy to do this right now...play along I mean :)

Tiffany said...

You are the second person today I've seen post about his devotional....I'm owing to look into it.

Brittany said...

Great inspiration! I really need to start a morning devotional.

stephanie said...

love this! totally going to look into this devotional.

Pamela said...

Love this! I will def have to look into this!

Shannon Marie said...

I love Jesus Calling! I bought it for my mom last year :) The one-page devotionals are so amazing. Have a blessed weekend!

Megan @ Tales of an HBS Wife said...

I'm doing this challenge and LOVE seeing what other people put up for their words. These are powerful.

Erin said...

I've heard about this devo a couple times in the past month or so. It must really be good! ;) I'll have to check it out-- thanks for the recommendation. My hubby and I have a couples devotional but I've been wanting another one for just my quiet time.

Kristen said...

I read Jesus Calling every morning too! Love it! :)

Heather said...

I love this!!