Monday, February 6, 2012

February Photo Challenge: Day 6

You may have noticed I skipped days 4 & 5....

Well, day 4 was a picture of a stranger. It was just too creepy, I couldn't do it!

Then day 5 was what I was doing at 10am. 
Well guys, I was sick yesterday morning & I didn't think that would make for a very pretty picture! haha

But, now I'm back on track for day 6! 

Day 6: Dinner
Crock pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken + pineapple and edamame quinoa + roasted green beans

This Hawaiian Chicken is a new favorite at our house. It is so good & so easy!
The Pineapple & Edamame Quinoa is my FAVORITE way to cook quinoa! So very scrumptious!
And the green beans were simply roasted with garlic salt & pepper.

& for dessert
a cup of {decaf} coffee & a dark chocolate pudding cup with strawberries & whipped cream


Goodnight, y'all :)

20 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks pretty yummy! I need to try that chicken recipe.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, everything you cook looks so yummy!!! Loving all the inspiration!

My Daily Journey to Share said...

I will have to try this. I love your comment on why you skipped the stranger photo.....I agree and had to find a creative way to post that on.

Jillian @ Newlywed in Nashville said...

Dinner looks delicious, I love crock pot recipes! Totally have that mug from Anthro too, gotta love it :)

Sarah said...

yum!! everything looks delicious!

Meg Cady said...

seriously yummy!!!!

Jessica said...

That dinner looks SO good. Makes my little chicken dinner look so sad lol.

And I literally laughed out loud at this: "Well, day 4 was a picture of a stranger. It was just too creepy, I couldn't do it!"

I felt like a total creeper taking my picture!

xo!

Tiffany said...

I've been wanting to try the crockpot chicken!!! I think I will get on that asap! Hope you are feeling better.

Andrea said...

Yep, agree on the creepy stranger picture! haha. I had to find another way to get that picture! And that meal looks AMAZINGGGGG. Hope you're feeling better! xoxo

Brittany said...

Totally trying that crockpot hawaiin chicken...looks so yummy! You are a great cook, Valerie!

Michelle P said...

Looks good!

Ashlee said...

Looks amazing! It's 1 in the morning & now I'm hungry! haha.

xo,
ashlee

Vale said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Pamela said...

Everything looks SO good! Love the mug with your initial!! I saw the Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken on Pinterest & have been wanting to try it!

Erin said...

I LOVE making Crockpot Hawaiian bbq chicken.. it's easy and I just love the flavor of it :)

One of my other blog friends just snapped a pic at the grocery store produce section for her 'stranger' pic lol... It would be too creepy to do antyhign else ;)

Page Twenty-Two said...

This looks amazing!!! I love using my crock pot - I am honestly making this sometime this week!!

kori said...

YUMMM!
I know! I honestly hate some of the things on the feb.photo challenge, I couldn't bring myself to do the stranger thing either lol.

Faith said...

i so need to try that chicken recipe! sounds delish!

Delta Daisies said...

that chicken recipe looks amazing!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I just had dinner an hour ago, but seeing these pictures made me hungry again.