Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.



1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is   a trip somewhere out the country. London? Greece? Somewhere tropical? Any of those will do! I've never been out of the USA & I'd love to change that ASAP!

2.    Brussel sprouts    are something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     "The Newlywed Chronicles".

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are  Valentine's Day festivities, spending as much time with my friend, Mackenzie, as possible while she is in TN, and    running my first 5k   .

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   any song on the Mammia Mia Soundtrack!

6.  If I found out that the production of    Peas of Mind's Veggie Wedges was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    hearing my husband tell me he loves me :)  .

14 comments:

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

I agree... a vacation sounds AMAZING right about now :) I nominate Greece for you, it's my second favorite place in the world- you and the hubby would have a fabulous time. happy friday!!

Sarah said...

I need a vacation...stat! Not sure if there is one soon since Sally will be coming :)

July said...

aww I love your number 7 :)

and I'm like you for number 1...I would just LOVE to be able to go travel freely wherever I want, for however long I want!

Happy Friday :)

Page Twenty-Two said...

I like brussel sprouts too!! Especially the little mini ones you can get later in the season - yum!! :)

lori said...

i totally agree with #1... ive only had brussel sprouts once (my mom hates them, so she never made them)... but on new years i tried them and they were delicious, seriously. im afraid if i try to cook them they would be terrible.

Emily said...

Cute blog! It actually reminds me of mine - loving the newlywed life! :)

I'm your newest follower! Best of luck with your first 5K!

www.nationsnest.blogspot.com

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

I love Brussels spouts too. Me: new blogger and new follower. Excited to connect with other spiritual women livin life. Good luck with the5k!

Flip Flops on Fifth said...

Love Brussels sprouts! They get such a bad rap. Try them people... Roasted Brussels sprouts... num num!

Kristin said...

ohhh a 5k! I need to do one of those!

Meg {henninglove} said...

you are weird about brussel sprouts, sorry don't like those little veggies. i think that is a perfect movie title for you and your husband!! have a wonderful weekend

Whitney said...

I'm completely going to steal this!

Jessica said...

#1 - with you all the way!
I need to see places other than the US!

Happy Friday, girl :)

xo

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I would go tropical too!!!

Mackenzie said...

Love you Val!!! :)