Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Happy Friday, friends!
Linking up, as always, for: Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. I started my blog because I wanted to document mine & Jonathan's life together. I wanted it to be like my online journal!

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs book/movie/beauty/food reviews! I love hearing about your favorite things! I also love hearing about recipes, weddings, BABIES, & what God is doing in your life! Oops, that was more than one :)

3. Something I love about blogging the sweet and encouraging emails that I receive. Y'all are so great!

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably all my honeymoon posts! It was such a fun week!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog are my political views.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are: I love all of your blogs, but the first 5 that came to my mind were: Moske Monkey Business, Lovely Little Things, Nation's Nest, The Christian Wife Life, & A Berry Sweet Life.

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are  being negative. I would say nothing is off limits on my blog, but I try to be positive & uplifting! I would never want to offend anyone!

17 comments:

Renee said...

I too try to be positive! That was my answer for that question as well! Very cute blog love!

Faith said...

have a wonderful weekend!

Kristen said...

One of my favorite things about blogging is encouraging comments too! And YOU always leave the sweetest ones! I really appreciate it! :)

Caroline said...

So fun!

Aubrey Kinch said...

I'm just seeing this link-up for the first time and I'm loving it! Maybe I'll skip the usual next Friday to do this!

Happy Weekend, love!

XO!

Whitney said...

Linking up again! Thanks for the great blog recs :)

Erin said...

I love finding encouragement through all the great blogs I read! Plus all the recipes... oh, and babies too! ;) lol

Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH
:)

You are too sweet.
Reading this post just made my Friday night 100 times better (and it was already pretty good) :)

Thanks for the shout out, beautiful!

Happy, happy Friday!
Get your relaxing onnn ;)

xo

Jess said...

I also try to avoid being negative. I think there is enough bad and negativity in the world and I don't want to add to it if I don't have to.

Crissy B. said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Valerie! You are too sweet! Your blog definitely tops my list of favorites! Hope your weekend is fabulous as well!

Mrs. Mama said...

great answers!!!

Sarah said...

Awww.thanks for the mention. I dont talk too much about political views either....

Mrs. Baker said...

cute blog! found you from the kinch life!

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

Brittany said...

I love your blog so much! Your positivity is contagious.

Kristin said...

I linked up thanks to you

Ariane said...

Your blog is lovely. You're doing everything right!

dina vanessa mercado said...

i love this blog...!!!

hope you could visit my blog too...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!