Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Well, HELLO Friday. So happy to see you!
I hope you all have a GREAT day!

Linking up for another Fill in the Blank Friday!
1.  The love of my life is   Jonathan Griffin!

2.   Falling in love is   a beautiful ride. The butterflies, the first kisses, the long talks getting to know every little thing about the other person. It is all so wonderful :)

3.  Marriage is   "is like promising to have sleepovers every night with your best friend." Absolutely! :)

4. The longest relationship I've ever had {is}   mine & Jonathan's. {2 years & 2 months.}

5. The key to a good relationship is  putting CHRIST at the center!

6. I feel loved when   someone takes the time to show me they are thinking about me or appreciate me. Whether its helping me do the dishes, bringing me a little treat, or sending me a sweet text {the list could go on & on!} It is just the little things that mean so much! :)

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none"-Shakespeare.

18 comments:

Kristen said...

I love your definition of marriage! Happy Friday! :)

Holly said...

Love your #3. So cute! Happy Friday :)

Kerrie said...

very sweet :)

Pamela said...

Aw I just this!! So sweet. Love your sleepover quote!!

Rachel Larson said...

You are so very right that the key to a good relationship is putting Christ in the center. What better example of love to follow than PERFECT love!? I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I LOVE what you said about marriage! That is so cute and totally true :) Have a wonderful weekend

Andrea said...

Beautiful! Putting Christ at the center of your marriage is definitely key. I wish you two all the happiness in the world.. you are such an inspiring couple. xoxo

Amanda said...

This makes me smile big! Love your fill ins about love and your marriage! Makes me so happy for you! Hope you have a great weekend!

lori said...

love this!! that quote is spot on.

Erin said...

Such a sweet post. Really gets me excited about the next relationship God will bring into my life (and hopefully the last!)

Brittney Denman said...

So glad you commented on my blog, now I found you! Love your post! So sweet, happy Friday!!

miki said...

What a fun sweet fill in the blank. I love the "promising to have sleepover with your best friend" so dang cute!

Whitney said...

Hello Friday from me as well!

love the quote :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love when someone does sweet little things for me, totally says i love you to me! and you are so right keeping Christ at the center is so so important and the only way a marriage will truly be happy!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

i always love the fill in the blank fridays. and such a great last quote!
xo TJ

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

#5 - SO TRUE!

Happy weekend, girl!
xo

Sarah said...

Sleepovers every night...love that!!

Faith said...

The sleepover quote is so true! I love that!