Sunday, February 12, 2012

More Questions :)

I was tagged again by Brittany & Hannah a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting to answering their questions! They both have great blogs, so check them out if you haven't already!
 Here are their questions!

Brittany's Questions
1. What is your favorite season/time of the year?
I don't really have one...I love summer & Christmastime. & fall weather :)

2. Favorite childhood memory?
Family vacations & Christmases! 

3. Read any good books lately? If so, what?
Yes! Recently, I've read the first three books in the Stephanie Plum series. They are GREAT!

4. Favorite guilty pleasure song?
This was the first one that came to my mind!

5. Favorite dessert?
Bonefish Grill's Macadamia Nut Brownie
{Luckily, we are going for Valentine's Day. I can't wait!}

6. What is your biggest goal for 2012?
Running! My first 5k: 2/25 and my first half marathon: 4/28!

7. Favorite sport to watch/play?
To watch: I have a tie between football & basketball. 
To play: basketball.

8. Ideal way to spend a Saturday?
At the BEACH! :)

9. Bath or shower?
I take showers way more than baths, but baths are my favorite!

10. Favorite state you visited?
California or New York

11. Most frequented clothing store?
Old Navy/Target

12. How will you spend Valentine's Day?
I had a wonderful Valentine's Day party with my girlfriends this last night & then I'll spend Valentine's Day with my lovely husband! Dinner at Bonefish so we can eat our FAVORITE dessert :)

Hannah's Questions
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bonefish Grill's Macadamia Nut Brownie. Let's pretend calories don't matter, okay?! :)
{& yes, I did mention this treat THREE times in one post. It is that good, guys.}

2. If you had to choose between never brushing your face again & never washing your face again, which would you choose?
Probably never brushing my hair again. I like to embrace messy hair :)

3. If you had to live in one place the rest of your life, where would it be?
My hometown--Somerville, TN. There is no place like home.

4. If you had a choice and had to live in a different time period/era, which time period/era would you choose?
Hmm...Mid 1800s, maybe. I like Little House on the Prairie :) haha

5. What do you wish you had to will power to do that you just can't bring yourself to do now?
The dishes!

6. What super power would you like to have?
To fly. 

7. Say you lost your hands and had to replace them with either paws or hooves, which would you choose?
Paws.

8. If you could only receive text messages or letters for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Texts because they are so much faster!

9. If you could only were one thing/outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I could live in my Victoria Secret leggings! So comfy!

10. Guilty pleasure?
CUPCAKES! or any other sweet really!

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mommy :)

Thanks for tagging me, sweet blog friends!

10 comments:

Crissy B. said...

So I guess I'm gonna have to try that brownie at Bonefish! ;o)

Brooke said...

Great post! I live at Target, and leggings are my favorite.

Kristen Danielle said...

Best of luck on your 5k & half marathon!! I'm sure you will do absolutely wonderful!!!!

Tiffany said...

I used to wish I lived in the 1800's like Laura and Mary, but then I read one of the books to my third graders and I suddenly saw it from the perspective of Ma... didn't sound so wonderful anymore ;)

My Daily Journey to Share said...

Great post!! Fun to read. Erica

Denise said...

Love me some Amy Grant! You are a doll. Glad I know you a little more now :)

Brittany said...

Love all your answers Valerie! Dying to try the brownie at Bonefish now...

Jess said...

Babyy Babbbyyy -ah, what a oldie, but a goodie! Also, I wanna be a Mommy when I grow up too. :)

Pamela said...

I need to get me some leggings from VS! Everyone keeps talking about how comfy they are!!

Rachel Larson said...

Haha! Oh my goodness, I love your guilty pleasure song! It's really great :) I just started following your blog recently, it's one of my favorites! And no wonder I like it so much, the names of our blogs are kinda similar! Great minds think alike! ;)

Rachel
http://alongthewaywithrae.blogspot.com/