Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day fun with my girls!

Last Saturday night was my Valentine's Day party with my girls! I had been looking forward to it for weeks! It was so fun to have the girls over to eat some good food & play some games. We are planning to keep having themed parties once a month! Here are some pictures from our Valentine's Day party:
Cooking with Mackenzie! We both love to cook & EAT :)

Mac is a great cook!

 Here is Linsey putting the finishing touches on the fruit pizzas!

Sweet friends :)

Linsey & I with our Vday banner.

We all wore either pink or red to the party! These are the girls who wore pink!

And Christin & Linsey were our only two reds! 

Y'all, we had SO much good food! Everything was seriously delicious!
{Click on the name to get the recipe}

Best part of the night was the DESSERTS! Seriously amazing!
Chocolate Truffles
{I couldn't find the recipe for the truffles, but Mac made them with
 oreo cakesters, chocolate frosting, & almond bark}

After all the yummy food we played board games! 
Playing Apples to Apples. One of my favorites!

So fun!

Some of the games we played!
I had prizes for the winners! Prizes included: coffee/mugs, cute bags, 
pink socks, a $10 Target gift card, picture frames, & LOTS of candy!

I also gave out some party favors. Here are the goodies the girls went home with!
Strawberry & Champagne and Vanilla lotions
Pop Rocks Valentines
Yummy pretzel buttons
{I put the pretzel buttons in these cute bags :)}

The girls also brought me some great hostess gifts!
Mac brought me a bucket full of goodies!

And Christin & Kristen brought me this adorable mail organizer!

Very lucky to have such sweet friends!

The night was a major success. I can't wait for our next themed party :)

30 comments:

Kristen Danielle said...

This looks like so much fun!

Lindsay B. said...

This looks like a great time, such a good idea! Y'alls food looked delicious :) Your treats for everyone we're too cute!

Amy Lynn said...

Obviously I'm not married....yet. but I think its so important to stay close with your girl friends and have girl time every now and again! Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun... I love when all my favorite women get together

Jillian @ Newlywed in Nashville said...

Aw I LOVE girl time! Looks like you ladies had a great night together and ate lots of yummy food! :) Have a great weekend girly!

Denise said...

Cute girls, yummy food, and great games! Perfect night if you ask me :)

stephanie said...

what a fun girls night! you all and all your friends are knock outs!!!

Faith said...

So fun! Looks like such a great time! The food and treats look delish! Love your shirt!

Crissy B. said...

How cute is that party??

Lauren said...

You are SO pretty! That is so awesome that you and your girlfriends get together like that! I love themed parties! Everything looks perfect!

xo

Anna said...

Fun! makes me wanna have a girls night. :)

dreaming en francais said...

This looks like SO much fun, I love the idea of having monthly themed parties with the girls. And all that food looks beyond yummy xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Ariane said...

You are such a good hostess (and very tan!)

Kristin said...

How fun!! The goodies look yummy!! I love the mail organizer!

Michelle P said...

Looks like so much fun!

The Bluths said...

you have a REALLY cute life!

is that weird...???

haha i love your blog!

Kristin said...

how fun! I love me some scattegories!!

lori said...

this looks SO fun. i LOVE games- apples to apples is my fave.

Alexis said...

the night looks like it was a total success :) i can tell you all enjoyed yourself :) and those desserts look great too!

Rachel Larson said...

What a cute party! And your friends were so sweet with their hostess gifts for you :)I can't wait to see your other parties on your blog!

Laura said...

Looks like SO much fun! All of the food looks delicious! You are quite the hostess!

TaraR said...

This looks like such a fun & completely adorable party, what fun! These recipes do seem delicious & quite easy - I may just have to try them out :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Tara xo

Sarah said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time!! Where did that mail organizer come from?? Need it...love it!!

Samantha said...

that looks so fun! and the food looks amazingly delicious!

Amy said...

Monthly themed parties sound like a really fun idea. You and your friends are all gorgeous! Looks like you had fun and had some amazing food!

Elsha.Rae said...

love love love your blog!! you are so adorable!

Holly said...

where did they find that mail organizer? I need one here! love it all!! looks like you guys had a blast!

Pamela said...

Oh my goodness, how fun!! I SO want to do that next year with me friends! Such a cute idea :)

Liz said...

This is SO cute. Living abroad I think the thing I miss most (besides family) are my best girlfriends. Good friends are hard to find - so I am missing mine big time :(

Tiffany said...

What a fun party!!!

Life In Heels said...

cake batter blondies?! YUM! all of the food looks so good! what a cute idea!! i love scattegories!