Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"We asked our husbands what zoo animal we would be..."

Did the title of this post intrigue you?! haha :)

The gorgeous Ashlee from And They Lived Happily Ever After & I have a fun guest post for you today!
{Ashlee & her husband, James--aren't they a gorgeous couple!}

 Ash & I asked our husbands eleven fun questions and here are the answers 
Ashlee's husband, James, gave about her! Wanna see what Jonathan said about ME?! 
Go to Ashlee's blog and check out his answers!

Here's what James said about Ashlee!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Where do you see you and your wife in ten year?
In ten years, Ashlee and I will be getting ready to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary with two or three kids in the DC area. We will be living in a great house equipped with a real man's garage and a place for a garden.  We will both be working in the engineering field.  We will be even more in love than we are today.

2. If your wife won $1,000, what do you think she would do with it?
First, give 10% away.  Second, save 20% (or more if I can convince her). Third, She would be dying to buy a new iPad, but I would convince her to let me take her shopping and to the spa. Ultimately would would make a decision together because we make all of our financial decisions together.

3. What one thing would your wife save if your house was burning?
All of her blog friends...just kidding. Our wedding rings.

4. If you checked the browser history on your wife's computer, which website would show up the most?
Natural health articles

5. Complete this sentence: My wife has more ______ than anyone I know.
Knowledge on natural health.

6. How long does it take your wife to get ready to go out (in minutes)?
60

7. What one item in the house do you make sure your wife NEVER runs out of?
Toilet paper. I have learned to never leave the seat up or the roll empty!

8. If you compared your wife to a zoo animal, which would she be and why?
A lioness because I like to think of myself as a lion.

9. Fill in the blanks: When my wife wants to_____, I want to _____.
When my wife wants to wake up, I want to sleep in.

10. My favorite things my wife cooks for me is?
Chili and gluten free cornbread

11. If I'm in a bad mood, all my wife needs to do is_____to cheer me up.
Give me words of affirmation.  (We are believers in "The 5 Love Languages.")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James had such great answers! I loved learning a little more about Ashlee!
Now, y'all go to Ashlee's blog & see how my husband answered those 11 questions about me! :)

Have a great Tuesday, friends!

27 comments:

Jes said...

SUCH a cute guest post!
-jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Courtney said...

I love reading the husbands answers! So cute!

Brekke said...

What a cute idea, I'm heading over to her blog to check out your hubby's answers!

Anna said...

So sweet. :) This was a cool idea! I'm heading over to her blog to read YOUR husband's answers!

Erin said...

Aww- what a cute guest post! I need to go check out her blog now :)

miki said...

That is such a fun idea. He had some good answers in there!

Brittany said...

This is so fun!!

Caroline said...

cute

Tiffany said...

How sweet. What a great idea!!

Daisy said...

This is such an adorable post!

lori said...

such good answers. i love that you guys did this. so sweet.

Jaclyn said...

that is such a such post! you both are very cute couples!

Crissy B. said...

I loved reading both sets of answers! Such a cute idea for a post!

Amanda said...

I loved reading his answers! I'm off to Ash's blog to the answers your husband wrote.

poptartyogini said...

I liked the zoo question the best. I'm going to the zoo this weekend (it is pig day) and will ask my husband this question. He better think long and hard!!

Amy Collins {Fresh and Fancy} said...

such a cute idea valerie!

Allison said...

Aw so cute! My husband and I are firm believers in the 5 Love Languages as well!!!!

Anna said...

This is an adorable post!! Such a great idea for a guest post!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Allyson said...

This is so sweet! I love the 5 Love Languages!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Rachel Larson said...

This is so cute! What a great idea for a guest post :)

dreaming en francais said...

Loved this, such a cute and fun idea for a guest post. Heading over to her blog now too! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Hi Valerie, new follower here! Your blog is super cute and I can't wait to read more :)
Lauren @ Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees

TaraR said...

What an adorable idea!!! You can totally sense the love between the two of them ;) SO sweet!

Emily Hope said...

This is such a cute idea. I absolutely love it when men make an appearance on blogs. I have been begging my husband to do a guest post for me. I am hoping he'll do it for our upcoming anniversary. I'm going to pop over to Ashlee's to see your husband's answers.

christine donee said...

so cute! can't wait to read yours...

Elsha.Rae said...

ok i love this!! :)
i also tagged you in a post today!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

This was a really cute guest post idea, Valerie! I'm hopping over to Ashley's blog to check out yours right now!