Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.



1.  My greatest strength is   my drive/determination.

2.   My greatest weakness is     my fear of failure.

3.  People always compliment me on     my tan.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me     browsing recipes on Pinterst or catching on my DVR'd shows.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is     my husband's arms. {He's so cuddly!}.

6. Something new that I tried recently was      orange roughy. I had it for dinner tonight. So yummy.

7.  This weekend I would like to    get completely packed for San Diego!

10 comments:

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Fear of failure.. I hear you on that one, sister! It always holds me back. Working on it! :)

xoxo

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Great list, V. Have fun in San Diego. Looking forward to pics.

Allyson said...

This is such a cute post - and you do have a great tan!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

lori said...

you are obviously very determined and driven.

orange roughy is good! we actually were talking about cooking it last night... we had it at bonefish girl one time and loved it. do ya'll have bonefish?

Anna said...

Have fun in San Diego! I love to visit there! I am envious of a good tan. I just dont tan at all.

Sarah said...

Totally jealous of your San Diego trip. Have fun!!

Tiffany said...

Lately I've been spending almost all of my free times catching up on my DVR'd shows since I just finally learned how to record :)

My Daily Journey to Share said...

Fun post and have fun on your trip! Erica

Kelly Ginn said...

I'm always looking for new stuff to cook too! Have fun in San Diego!

Allison said...

I have often admired your tan due to my lack of one. Haha. We share a weakness...I hate it, but that's definitely mine as well.