Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's help Tess pick her wedding hairstyle!

Hey y'all! I have a special treat for you today!
A guest post from the gorgeous Tess from A Modern Suburbanites Life!
Today she wants YOUR help to decide on a hairstyle for her wedding!
Take a look at all the options & leave a comment with your favorite! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi! I’m Tess from A Modern Suburbanites Life!
{ That’s me, and my fiancée to the left}

I love Valerie's blog because she covers weddings frequently, and she’s just so darn cute and sweet of course! I'm getting married in 35 days and you can usually find me ranting and raving about the wedding experience on my lil' blog.

So - a little intro .. I'm a TEXAS gal from the suburbs of Houston, who loves Britney Spears and spends crazy amounts of time painting my nails! I'm seriously a nail polish junkie! I joined blog world to document our wedding and have really had a blast learning about blogging. And wedding planning of course.

So our wedding is practically tomorrow and I still haven't chosen a hairstyle! Ahhh.
Help me blogworld! I usually wear my hair down and don’t want to diverge from that… 

Here are some options I am thinking of. Let me know your thoughts!

Option 1: This is so beachy looking which fits our Galveston, TX wedding.

Option 2: This is so simple. I love it.

Option 3:  Just long and curly.

 Option 4: Half up/half down.

What should I do? Leave a comment or drop me a note, 
& a big thanks to Valerie for letting me borrow you guys today!

Tessy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for hanging out here today, Tess!


Y'all, aren't all those options beautiful?
{Interesting fact: I actually went to college with the girl in option #2! How crazy is that?!}


Now, everyone leave a comment with your favorite option!
I know Tess will look gorgeous no matter which one she chooses :)


Have a great Saturday, y'all!

26 comments:

Amy and the City said...

I love option #2!!
It is so classic and gorgeous!
And almost any hair type will look good like that :)
Amy xo

Kaity said...

Option #3 is my fave. I like that it's simply pinned back to keep the hair out of her face and the curls are beautiful!

Regardless of what you choose, you're going to look gorgeous! Going to hop over and visit your blog to see what you're all about!

LEA said...

oh this is a hard choice!!
I love #4!
But, all of them are gorgeous, so you really can't go wrong!

Brittani said...

They are all gorgeous, but I would have to say #4, although #2 is a close second!!

Kayla @ Keepin' Up With the Klaassens said...

Very tough choice.. I had my hair like number 4 for my wedding but I really love number 2!

Laura said...

I loveee options 2 and 3! They are both so gorgeous!

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

This is hard but I like #2 the best :)

xo

Morgan Neal said...

2!

Allison said...

I will be the first to vote for #1. I love the beachy look, but they are all beautiful!

McKenzie said...

I love four! And you wont have to worry about it too much because it will be pinned and sprayed perfectly!

AModernSuburbanitesLife.com said...

#2 is the most popular and I'm definitely leaning towards that! Thank you all for your comments!

Becky said...

I'm in love with #4. I think it's perfect for a wedding. Plus, I think it gives enough structure- my hair would look messy by the end of the night without a little structure :)

Tiffany said...

I love #3 and #4

Anna said...

I vote Option Three!

My Daily Journey to Share said...

I love 3 and 4!

Christina said...

I can't pick just one!! Option 1 and 4 are my favorites! :) Good luck choosing!

Rachel said...

I'm loving option number 2...and then my second choice would be option number 3 :) They are all gorgeous! :)

Whitney said...

number two is my fave :) That's how I plan on wearing mine during my wedding day! haha

Chelsea said...

Option three is my fave!

Pamela said...

I love 3 & 4!

Amanda said...

i LOVE #3.. those curls are beautiful! :) or maybe you could do the beautiful half-up from #4 with curls from #3!!

Andrea Dickherber said...

They're all so gorgeous! I thought this was going to be easy, like "wear it up or down"....wrong!
I would say, if you're not planning on wearing a veil, go number one! I love the little gold embellished headband. It adds a special touch :)
Best wishes at your wedding!

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

lori said...

they're all gorgeous! #3 is my absolute fave.. and i like #1 if you're not wearing a veil. but if its going to be windy, half up/half down is a good option. haha. i love them all.

Amy Powell said...

I love that first look! It would be perfect for Galveston!

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Celeste said...

option 3 is my fav!

Janna Renee said...

I like number one and number three the best! If I had to choose between those two, I would say number three since it is more elegant.