Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Meet Mckenzie!

Hey friends!
Tonight & tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to two new bloggers that I think you will love!

First up is Miss Mckenzie! I just love her blog!
This girl couldn't be any cuter or sweeter! She is an amazing young lady with a heart for the Lord!
I'm going to let her introduce herself to you! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey ya'll! My name is McKenzie and I am an up and coming blogger!
 My little blog is called He Loves Me, go check it out! 

I am so thankful to be posting on Valerie's blog today. 
She was one of my first followers and I am so grateful to have her continuous support. 
I'm a senior in High School and can not wait to be starting the next chapter of my life next year by heading off to college! I live on a tiny little Island, I love to read, I love to make new friends, and I have come to truly love sharing my life with all the lovely ladies of the blog world.

Why is my blog called He Loves Me?
Well the number one focus of my blog is my sweet Jesus, and He truly does LOVE me.

"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. JOHN 3:16 

See?!

I blog for fun. Mostly about my daily life, what I love, my hopes, my dreams, funny things that happen, and what God is doing in my life. In the short time I have been blogging I have been so inspired by the encouraging blog's I have started to read. It is a beautiful thing to see so many women who are bold enough to speak the truth and share in each other's journeys through life. Let's keep up the good work and help each other out along the way! 

Love, McKenzie 

Come on over and visit: 

6 comments:

My Daily Journey to Share said...

Hi McKenzie you are just so cute! Have so much fun with your new blog! Erica

Jess said...

So sweet! I can't wait to check out your blog after this great introduction!

Christina said...

You're just the cutest!! Checking out your blog now :)

McKenzie said...

Thanks ya'll! I appreciate it and thanks again Valerie!

kristen said...

thank you, valerie, for sharing this sweet new blog.

i actually just stumbled upon your little blog & i am so thrilled that i did. i will love following your precious life!

xoxo.

love from c'est si bon.

Petro Neagu said...

Hi,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your Versatile Blogger Award :)
Hugs