Sunday, September 16, 2012

Remember Me?

Wow. It's been awhile. 
Months actually.

Shame on me. But y'all...life has been busy. Crazy busy. 
 Can't wait to update y'all on EVERYTHING that is going on with me & my handsome husband.

And I will update you. I promise. Just not today. 

I have three BIG things that have happened in my life since I last posted.
And over the next week or so I will catch you up on all three things.
These things are HUGE and so exciting for us. :) 

I am going to tell you I doubt I will blog again the way I used to....

Like I said. We are BUSY. And guys, I'm TIRED!
The last thing I want to do when I get home after a long day is get on this computer. 
But, I do want to start blogging again. I just can't promise to blog as much as I used to.
So, posts may come every couple of days or every couple of weeks. Who knows...
But, I will blog. Because too much is going on and I want to remember it all :)

Look back in the next few days for the first of three bigs things that are going on with the Griffins!

{Oh & follow me on Instagram if you'd like: valeriegriffin} :)

27 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to get caught up on the exciting things in your life!!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Following now! :) Can't wait to hear about all the exciting things in your life!

Brittany said...

So glad to hear from you...I've missed your posts, sweet lady! Glad things are going well and can't wait to hear more updates on you and the hubby!!

Emily said...

I'm so glad that life is so wonderful!! I cannot wait to hear about everything!

Nakita said...

I am so glad you are back. I'm happy to hear you are busy and happy! Can't wait to hear more about your wonderful life!

Morgan Neal said...

Yay!

Amanda said...

Yay welcome back!!!! Missed you :) can't wait to read about your big news, soon! XO

Whitney said...

Hello Hello! Glad to hear you are back! But girl, completely understand..I've been overwhelmed too and crazy busy..the last thing I think of is blogging! I'm glad you are taking the time for you and your family. :) Cannot wait to hear what the good news is though!! :)

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

Can't wait to hear the news! :)

Shayna said...

Yaaay! I'm so glad you're back & cannot wait to hear your exciting news!!!

Tiffany said...

Very happy to have you back, and looking forward to the big news!

Becca @ Life as a Fitzgerald said...

I'm glad you are back, even if it is just every now and then. I've missed your posts! Can't wait to hear what has been going on :).

Tamara @ T {times} Three said...

I've missed your posts so much! But I strongly believe that real life comes first. Can't wait to hear your big news!

Kaity said...

Welcome back! You've been missed :)

Kristen said...

These sound like very good changes! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Kerrie said...

so glad you're back :)

For All Things Lovely said...

Your blog is so cute! Love it! Newest follower. xx.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Sara Holt said...

So glad you're back! I have to admit, I had to add you on instagram to figure out some of these big things!!! (:

Leslie said...

YAY! Welcome back :) Can't wait to hear what's been happening!! :) xo

Whitney said...

So glad you're back! :) Excited to hear all about your big news!!

Laura said...

Yay! So excited you're back and can't wait to hear the big news!

Molly said...

So excited that your back!!! Can't wait to read and get all caught up on your busy life!!

Sarah said...

Yay! So glad you are back!! ;) I am now following you on Instagram, love it!

Crissy B. said...

Excited to see a post from you! Missed you!

Allison said...

Welcome back girl! So happy for you. :) Can't wait to hear your other big news.

Kristin said...

welcome back!!

Lauren said...

Welcome back to blogging! Can't wait to hear all about your big news!

And congrats on your teaching job (from the post above)! How exciting! :)

Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/