Sunday, October 28, 2012

18 Weeks

I realize I forgot to do 17 weeks, but last week was super busy! Not much changed from 17-18 though!


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 18 weeks 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10ish pounds
Maternity Clothes: I bought a couple of pairs of maternity pants and I LOVE them!
Best Moment this Week: I've actually been sick this week with sinuses/asthma. No fun :(
Gender: We find out November 2!  5 more days :)
Movement: YES! :) Finally, I have felt some sweet little kicks and wiggles! Such a great feeling!
Food Cravings: The main thing I've been craving is a big bowl of shrimp pad thai from Pei Wei!
Wish the closest one wasn't 30 minutes away from my house!
Food aversions: None.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and back.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Friday! And our reveal party on Saturday! :)

15 comments:

The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Finding out the gender is so exciting! I'm about 11 weeks ahead of you and can't even remember what it is like to look as small as you!

Brittany said...

I love your little bump. so cute

Delta Daisies said...

I have been thinking about you!! You look wonderful! I am so excited for you and J! You're going to be great parents! Would love to see you sometime soon!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear the gender!

Victoria said...

That will be so exciting to see your baby and find out if you're having a boy or girl....or more?! ;)

So far so good, minus a rough week. Hope it keeps getting better!

Morgan Neal said...

You are absolutely precious!! Can't wait to know the gender! You are going to be an amazing mommy!!

Brittany said...

Precious bump! Can't wait to see what you're having!!!

Laurie said...

adorable baby bump. take care of yourself girl!

Tara said...

Still adorable! Anxious to hear what you two are having as well!!! :)

Sara Holt said...

Ahh! I love the baby bump! I can't wait till mine comes out a little more. I hate this in between stage where it just looks like I've ate one too many doughnuts! haha

Tasha Reeves said...

Oh this is SO exciting!!!! I love hearing about all of your highlights & I can't wait till you blog about the gender!

Kristi said...

So cute! Can't wait to find out what Baby Griffin is.

Laura said...

love your little belly bump! I can't wait to find out what you are having and to hear about the gender reveal party :)

Jamie Mathis said...

Your little bump is SO cute! Maternity pants are the bomb :)

katie ridings said...

I just got a phone cover like that off etsy. I love it :)