Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Break

A whole week away from the stress of students, lesson plans, & all other school related things.
I needed this BADLY!

So far my fall break as been pretty busy. I've been working on church things, cleaning/cooking, & Tuesday we had a doctor's appointment for Baby G! We heard the precious heartbeat. NO better sound in the world. :)

And we now know the exact date we find out if our little one is a he or a she!
NOVEMBER 2! Three weeks from tomorrow! I absolutely cannot wait!

I'm so ready to call my baby a "he" or a "she" and not an "it"!
And give the little one his or her special name. 22 more days! 

Most days it still doesn't seem real that I'm actually pregnant. 
That a little miracle, who is part of me & part of my darling husband, is inside of me.
How amazing. :) I am so thankful and ready to be a mommy!

Happy Thursday, y'all :)

16 comments:

Crystal Gonzalez said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! That will be one beautiful baby for sure! Have a great, relaxing Thursday!

Tiffany said...

This will be the longest three weeks of your life! :)

Morgan Neal said...

You are precious!

Mateya said...

It really is so amazing to think about that precious little one just growing and thriving inside you! I had such a hard time wrapping my mind around the whole thing and finally when you lay your eyes on them for the first time you "get" it! :)

Hope you're feeling well!

Emily said...

I think all places of employment should offer a fall break! :) AND, yay for your gender ultrasound. Ours is scheduled for Nov. 5th, so right after yours! Do you have names decided yet?

Courtney Ferry Noland said...

Oh I'm so excited for you!!I can't wait to find out what you are having too!!

Kristen said...

Aw, so exciting!! :)

Mackenzie said...

Can't wait to see if I get to spoil and little niece or nephew!! ;) Love you friend! So glad you are blogging again!

Meg Cady said...

happy fall break!
I am still so excited for your precious little family!

xo

lori said...

i hope you enjoy your break!! and i am so excited to find out if you're going to have a boy or girl.

Hannah said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! The weeks will pass more quickly than you think they will. We had to wait forever before we could go to the doctor, we just found out what we're having and we are so happy! I can't wait till you find out! :)

Nicole said...

I'm just SO happy for you! I can't wait to share in your joy when you find out the gender of that sweet babe!!!

Molly said...

I hope these next few weeks fly by for you! Congratulations again =)

Tara said...

I can only imagine the feelings that you've described! How sweet :) We'll be waiting to find out with you!

Amanda said...

Yey!! I'm so excited for you :) have a wonderful fall break!!!!

Kızlık zarı said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik