Wednesday, November 7, 2012

19 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 19 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11-12 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a little of my regular clothes and a few maternity pieces.

Best Moment this Week: Finding out Baby G's gender and telling our family!

Gender: Sweet little boy!

Movement: Oh yes! Our boy is a wiggle worm!

Food Cravings: anything SALTY! I could drink a gallon of pickle juice a day!

Food aversions: None. 

What I Miss: Not being achy. My back has started hurting.

Sleep: I had a few nights last week when I didn't sleep well, but for the most part I'm sleeping good!

What I am looking forward to: We are adding another bedroom and bathroom to our house and we finally got the building permit! Hopefully construction will start soon!

17 comments:

Erica Elia said...

So exciting!! Erica

Lindsay B. said...

You are a doll!

Sara Holt said...

I love the baby bump! (: And I have already started experiencing the sleep withdrawals. But I've finally started listening to my doctor and all of my pregnant friends and new baby mama's and I've started taking benadryl at night if I can't sleep. It works like a charm (:

Sarah said...

You look great!!!

Molly said...

You look adorable! I am so excited for y'all that you're having a boy.

Morgan Neal said...

You are so stinking cute!

Michelle said...

awww you are so pretty!

Tasha Reeves said...

You look really good! I pray for relief from your achy back & the additions to your house, as well as the health of you & that sweet baby boy!

Laurie said...

You are still so TINY! I swear, I'm 10 weeks today and am going maternity shopping. LOL as for the cravings.. I'm craving salt too, and sweet. and just about anything that's not good for me :(

Bekah McDuffie said...

Congrats, V! So exciting and good luck with the building!!!

Brittany said...

You are SO cute! Love that sweet bump.

Delta Daisies said...

you're so adorable!! I am so excited for baby boy.

Delta Daisies said...

baby boy....:) so happpppy for you

Molly Kay said...

Your too precious!! Congrats on your precious baby boy!

Amanda said...

You are so beautiful! You make being pregnant look like a piece of cake :) Yey for a baby boy!!! :)

Anna said...

Love the updates! Congrats on a sweet little boy!

katie ridings said...

i love that dress so cute!! you look great.