Tuesday, November 20, 2012

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 21 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 14-15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a little of my regular clothes and a few maternity pieces.
Best Moment this Week: Finally starting to get over this sickness!
Gender: BOY! Miller Harris Griffin
Movement: Oh yes. Lots! :)
Food Cravings: milkshakes, soup, chicken sandwiches
Food aversions: None. 
What I Miss: Being able to just grab an outfit. I'm running out of clothes that fit!
Sleep: Sleeping was rough this week, but I blame being sick.
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving! :)

12 comments:

Nicole said...

You are seriously SO CUTE! Love that sweet baby bump!

Tamara @ Everything Happens said...

So cute and round! Adorable!

Kaity said...

You're the cutest prego ever! Where did that belly come from? :)

Unknown said...

Little Miller popped out overnight! Glad you are starting to feel better.

LacyLouise said...

Newest follower! Sleeping was so hard for me when I was pregnant:( looking forward to following along!

Karina Marie Powell said...

How cute are you and your tiny basketball?!? So cute! Sleeping is always a struggle ha I guess it gets you ready for your baby:) xo

Laurie @ Keepin' up with the Scardinas said...

Hope you are feeling better girl. Baby bump is adorable!

Crystal Gonzalez said...

Looking darling, momma! I adore the name!

Laura said...

mmm...milkshake! that sounds delish right now! ha!
Glad you are feeling better:)
I totally feel you on not being able to find anything to wear.

lori said...

looking good, mama!
enjoy your thanksgiving :)

Mackenzie said...

Love that precious belly!!!! Ahh! you look adorable!!!

katie ridings said...

yay!! a little over halfway now :) I love the name you picked.