Friday, November 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  I like   my husband's dimples, living in between my parents & grandparents, Christmas music, and feeling Miller wiggle and kick .

2.  A life goal of mine is  to be a MOMMY {fulfilling this in March!}

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is   Star Wars. I've seen all 6 a million times!

4. Some wise words that I love are    "Caste all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

5. Most mornings you will find me  eating breakfast in bed watching Boy Meets World {before I have to get ready for work}.

6. Right now I am super into   CBS's new show, Elementary. Jonathan & I have watched every episode and we love it!

7.  Right now I am super over  Taylor Swift. She annoys me and all her songs sound exactly the same.  .

7 comments:

Kristin said...

can't stand T swift!!

Tiffany said...

Your morning sound AWESOME.

Abbey said...

Valerie,
I am the exact same way! I LOVE Star Wars and have seen them all a million times, too!!!

Nicholl Vincent said...

SO annoyed with T Swift too!

LEA said...

we LOVE elementary too!!!

Faith said...

i am so getting sick of her too, haha. never thought i would say that!

Gebelik said...

Great post..very accessible information
Gebelik