I wasn't planning on writting a post today.
But my husband is still sleeping and he looks way to peaceful to wake up yet.
So before I get him out of bed for breakfast, I'm going to share with you my "Thankful List".
I'm thankful for.....
1. Jesus--my Savior & Lord.
2. My husband--he's my absolute best friend. I couldn't make it without him.
3. A little boy growing inside of me--I love Miller more everyday. I'm so ready to meet him.
4. Family--my favorite people in the world.
5. FBC Somerville--I love my church. Especially the kids. I'm so blessed to work here.
6. A house so full of memories--there is no where else I'd rather live.
7. Target--my favorite store :)
8. DVR--how did I survive before it...haha
9. tshirts & sweat pants--my favorite outfit now that I'm pregnant.
10. The holidays---definitely my favorite time of the year.
11. Sports--especially basketball.
12. Disney--I can't wait to watch EVERY Disney movie with my son. OH & his first time to DisneyWorld! AHH! :)
13. Sleep--trying to get as much as I cane now!
14. Somerville, TN-my HOME. Where I grew up. So thankful to live here again & raise our children where I've made so many wonderful memories.
15. Family vacations--nothing better than spending time with those you love.
So there is my list.
Some are serious & some are silly, but I'm very thankful for them all.
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!