Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't participated in a What I'm Loving Wednesday in months,
 so I decided to join back in the fun today :)


I'm loving these get well cards that the kids at church made me last week.

 So sweet! They made my day!

I'm loving my new house shoes.
I got them on clearance at Target. They are so comfortable!

I'm loving these Disney books I got for Miller.
I got them all for $7.99. I can't wait to read them to my little man!

I'm loving Sonic's new Asiago Casear Chicken Sandwich.
I ate this TWICE yesterday. & I'm kinda craving it right now ;) haha

I'm loving how active Miller is.
Feeling him move is my new favorite hobby. I could do it all day long. :)

I'm loving Just A Fool by Christina & Blake.
I love The Voice & I love this song! :)

I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
I can't wait to spend time with family & eat good food!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

2 comments:

Morgan Neal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your loves this week!

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!