Thursday, December 27, 2012

26 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 26 weeks 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.

Best Moment this Week: Christmas with our families!

Gender: BOY! Baby Miller :)

Movement: His kicks are SO intense! It amazes me someone so tiny can kick so hard!

Food Cravings: After all the holiday junk I've had...I am actually craving healthy food.

Food aversions: None. 

What I Miss: Being able to sit in a chair more than 10 minutes without back pain!

Sleep: I've been sleeping great. Christmas wore this lady out.

What I am looking forward to: Starting to buy things for his nursery. Planning to order his bedding in the next week!

11 comments:

Emily said...

You're so beautiful!

Thanks for letting us tag along on this exciting journey!

Amira said...

You are way more than half way and you look amazing! Look at the tiny little belly :-)

Emily @ Raines and Shines said...

You look sooo cute!! Love baby bump pictures.

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

You look fab girlfriend;)

Breanna said...

You are seriously so beautiful :) I can't believe you are 26 weeks already! He will be here before you know it! :)

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Gorgeous!! Such a beautiful mama! Glad you had a great Christmas, and just think, next year you'll have a sweet little boy to spoil! So fun! xo

Sydney Brereton said...

you look so good!! so excited for you:)

Tara said...

You are adorable! I'm sure baby Miller is going to be nothing short of pure cuteness :)

Here's to an amazing new year full of that sweet bundle of joy!

katie ridings said...

My back pain was the worst part :( I couldn't sit anywhere without holding my tummy up with my hands!!

Anonymous said...

Goοԁ site уou've got here.. It'ѕ diffіcult
to fіnԁ high-quаlіty wгiting liκe youгѕ noωadayѕ.
I hοnestly apρreciate peoplе lіke yοu!
Тakе care!!

my page ... galaxy note 2
Feel free to surf my homepage : samsung galaxy note 2

Leslie said...

You look great!!! Can't wait to see your nursery!