Wednesday, January 9, 2013

27/28 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 28 weeks 4 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yep.
Best Moment this Week: I finally ordered some things for his nursery this week! 
Gender: Little boy--Miller Harris Griffin :)
Movement: Lots. & I love every one!
Food Cravings: Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Food aversions: None. 
What I Miss: Being able to fit into my T-shirts! I only have a handful that still fit!
Sleep: Last night was the first time I've had trouble sleeping. I slept fine, once I finally feel asleep. But I couldn't stop thinking about things I need for his nursery! haha :)
What I am looking forward to: His crib & changing table come in TODAY! I can't wait to set it up!

12 comments:

Brittany said...

What a sweet bump! Can't wait to see Miller's nursery :)

Nicole said...

YAY! You're looking so, so cute!! I can't believe how fast it is going!!

Leslie said...

Love your bump!! Looking good!! And I have the same problem with sleep...if I wake up in the middle of the night I have a hard time going back to sleep because I am thinking about all the things I need to buy or to do!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Your pregnancy is flying by! I can't sleep at all and really haven't been able to since the start of my second trimester. I hate it because I get really tired in the afternoon. I'm so excited to see what you do for the Nursery!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Sweet, sweet bump! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!! This is getting SO fun :)

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

Time is flying by!!! Seems like just yesterday you announced you were preggo!!! SOooooo excited for you!

Brittany said...

Cute bump pic!

Allison said...

So cute! Have fun getting your nursery items today. :)

{Jessica} said...

We are almost 20 weeks along and I ordered the crib and bookcase for our little boy's nursery yesterday!:) And was so excited about it! I can't wait til they come in and we can start setting up. I also can't wait to see how you do up the nursery for little Miller. I'm sure it will be precious just like you and your adorable baby bump!:)

Pamela said...

How precious!!

Katie said...

I'm 27 weeks and I feel ya on the t-shirt thing. My husband went through all his high school and college tshirts and told me which ones I could have so I'm either in maternity clothes or all of his tshirts haha.

Sara Cate said...

It's all so exciting! How fun that you were up thinking about the nursery. I'm 26 weeks, and am always up in the middle of the night with those kinds of things running through my head!