Friday, January 18, 2013

This & That

Get ready...lots of randomness coming your way today...

-I had the craziest, most terrible dream last night. It was a nightmare about Miller. I went to get an ultrasound and something was majorly wrong. Not exactly sure what it was, but I remember he had vampire teeth and was measuring really little. The doctors were trying to convince me that I shouldn't have him. I know it sounds ridiculous, because obviously he isn't a vampire baby. But it was one of the WORST nightmares I've ever had. 

-Even thought it feels like it's taking forever, construction is moving along with the addition to our house. I can't even begin to tell you how ready I am for it to be finished! Sheet rock is going up next week. I can't wait to have walls!

-We bought new living room & bedroom furniture on New Year's Day. BUT, it won't be delivered until the addition is complete. :( I. Want. It. NOW!

-If you haven't tried "Chobani's Bites" yogurt yet, you should.  They are the perfect size for a breakfast side or for a morning snack! So far I've tried the Raspberry/Chocolate Chips and the Carmel/Pineapple. Both are good, but the Carmel/Pineapple is my favorite. 

-Miller's monthly onesie stickers came in this week & the are so stinkin' adorable. I'm not going to show them until he actually wears them. But here is a clue into their cuteness: chevron & mustaches, y'all :)

-I registered us for THREE birthing classes yesterday: Childbirth Class, Expectant Parent's Class, & Breastfeeding class. Our first one is TOMORROW!

-Speaking of tomorrow....I'll be 30 WEEKS tomorrow. Wow cow. Where has this pregnancy gone?! He will be here so soon!

-Nursery is coming right along...project for next week: paint a dresser red. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

-My 26th birthday was this Tuesday. We were supposed to go to dinner that night, but we had icy weather here in TN. So I didn't get to leave the house to be safe. I ate brownies and caught up on The Biggest Loser all day{HA! I did feel a little guilty!} And the hubs & I ate cupcakes while watching Pitch Perfect that night. It was HILARIOUS!

-Hope you have a great weekend! I'm sure I'll have some fun stories from our birthing class to share with y'all next week :)

12 comments:

Nicole said...

You are getting so, so close!! I can't wait to hear some stories from birthing class.. I can only imagine how "fun" that is! :)

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

Soooooo Sooon!!!! Excited to see the new addition, furniture, nursery and BABY Miller!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!! xoxo!

Rachel said...

Aw, happy late birthday, pretty girl! I hope your day was fabulous. I just love all of this post--minus that scary dream! Praying for a healthy, happy baby and mama!!! I cannot wait to see those sweet little month stickers, I'm sure he is going to be the sweetest little thing ever! Happy Friday to you!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Congrats on the addition! I know how it feels when it comes to that stuff..especially pregnant. It's stressful! And I NEVER used to have dreams like, EVER now that I'm pregnant I have some crazy ones!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds busy busy! I understand the wanting the furniture and construction all done now. I am in the same boat! :-) Happy Friday!

Kristin said...

Ill have to try those chiboni bites!

lori said...

so much excitment happening your way! hope everything goes well and cant wait to hear about it all :)

Lauren said...

I am a new follower and i LOVE the name Miller. I have a great guy friend with this name and I know that your baby will be a great guy himself!

Good luck with the classes!

Whitney said...

So glad to hear everything is coming right along!! Can't wait to see pictures of that little man! :)

Victoria said...

Love posts full of this and that. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a good way to celebrate to me.

So many exciting baby things going on in your life, enjoy them!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Happy Birthday friend! Can't wait to see the red nursery :D 30 WEEKS!?! Wow I feel like time is flying! I need to start looking into a few classes. Are you doing them through your hospital?

Anna Trowbridge said...

Where did you buy the monthly onsies? That's a cute idea!