Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving this onesie my best friend sent Miller.

So cute! I can't wait to see him in it!

I'm loving Chickafila's Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
Not quite as amazing as my beloved Wendy's Spicy Chick, but it is REALLY yummy!


I'm loving that this Friday night we are finally having my birthday dinner.
We had terrible, icy weather on my birthday last Tuesday, so Friday night we are headed to Texas de Brazil. I can't think of a better place to take a pregnant woman on her birthday :)

I'm loving this week's nursery project!
This dresser was my GREAT-grandmother's & we are painting it red for Miller room!
My mother and grandmother are painting it for me (they are the BEST)!
It still needs another coat, but I'm just loving it so far!


I'm loving that we have our second baby class on Saturday.
Last week's class was all about childbirth. This week's is called "Expectant Parents" and is about after baby arrives. I know we will learn a lot and have fun doing it :)

I'm loving this song. 
"Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men.

I'm loving that Miller's due date is 66 days away!
I'm so ready to meet that boy!

Happy Wednesday!

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm loving that song right now, too!!!! Ahh!!! So close to baby time!!! I'm so happy for you :) :)

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah McDuffie said...

I love that spicy sandwich!! And so super sweet of your mom/gma to paint that dresser for you!! I love passed down furniture, even if its given a facelift :)

{Jessica} said...

My husband LOVES the spicy chicken sandwich at Chickfila. I may just have to try it, since it seems to be so popular! That onesie is presh. And the red dresser will be adorable with the navy chevron bedding you were telling me about:) Hope y'all have fun on your belated birthday date night this week!

Kristen said...

YUM Chick-fil-A! I may have to go there for lunch now. :)

Brittany said...

What a CUTE onesie! The dresser is looking amazing!

Denise said...

Love that little onesie!

Lauren said...

How fun! I love that dresser that y'all are re-painting! :)

Caroline said...

Chic-fil-A!!!!! Yum!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

OMG love that sweet little onesie! How cute :)

Amy Lynn said...

i am loving of monsters and men right now! also, i'm just excited for your little guy..he's gonna be so precious!

lori said...

little talks is seriously my favorite song right now! i love it!!

and i would love to hear your opinions on the classes and if you felt they were worth it!

james john said...

Thanks