Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Day 2013

Happy Friday, y'all!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday!

 

 Mine was simple, but just wanted I wanted.

I took off work to spend the day with this love bug. 
This is Andrew Chase. His parents are very good family friends.
He is absolutely precious & I LOVE spending time with him!
We had a fun day playing and talking about "Baby Miller". He is so excited to meet him! :)

I spent the evening with my handsome husband.
Nothing fancy, just a nice night at home.
-He brought home some gorgeous roses.
-Feed me one of my favorite meals--shrimp pad thai from Pei Wei. Mmm..SO yummy!
-We can't celebrate any occasion without Gigi's! My hunka chunka banana love cupcake was delicious!
-& we ended the evening watching "Perks of Being a Wallflower."

Super simple, but it was perfect :)

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!
Miller's baby shower is Sunday! Yayyy! Super excited :)

19 comments:

Morgan Neal said...

Sounds perfect! We are celebrating today since we're both off. I didn't get home until after midnight. Crazy hours! Lol. Can't wait to see what you get fr your shower!!

Little Boxes and Bows said...

OMG Andrew is adorable!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Yumm...now I want Pei Wei!! ;) How was that movie?...I want to see it!

Whitney said...

What a wonderful day! Enjoy your shower this weekend!!

Allison said...

That is the best kind of valentines day! & Pei Wei might be in my near future!!

LEA said...

eeeek!!! Can't wait to see what kind of goodies Miller gets on Sunday!
Enjoy your weekend!!

Hannah said...

Sounds like the perfect night, those nights in are always my favorite. Have fun at Miller's shower! I'm sure you will :)

{Jessica} said...

The simple ones are the best in my opinion - especially if there are cupcakes involved:) Have a good weekend!

lori said...

sounds like a great valentines day to me!! and i think im going to need a gigis cupcake soon... after everyone posted pictures yesterday, my cravings are getting out of control. ;)

Brittany said...

that cupcake looks amazing! sounds like the perfect vday!!

Caroline said...

I just had Pei Wei's pad thai for lunch...my fave!

katie ridings said...

That dessert looks delish!!

Anonymous said...

Wondеrful beat ! І wish tο apprentiсe even as уou аmend уour websitе, how can і subscгibe foг
a weblog sitе? The account aіded me a acceptable ԁeal.
Ӏ were a little bit асquaintеd of this
youг broadcаst offered brilliant transparent idеa

Tаke a look at my pagе; big green egg pizza stone review

Allison said...

Sounds perfect! I love simply, sweet Valentine's! Ours was similar! And that cupcake...oh my that sounds good!

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

I think the best V Day is one at home snuggled up on the couch. It sounds like you had a great one and the cupcakes are making me hungry lol.
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

Oh my gosh just noticed that was pad Thai, my favorite!! Ate at the one in East Memphis last week. : )

Tara said...

Gigi's are the best!!! I so miss them these days :) Sounds like you had a great Vday! Just think the next one you'll be a Mommy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.



Visit my web page; jennisktr.jux.com

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like me, only go to see this site daily since it provides
quality contents, thanks

my webpage: ranger forum