Wednesday, February 27, 2013

She said/He said


I've seen several of you do this question & answer session with your husbands recently and I've loved reading each one! So, of course, I wanted to participate! :)


1. How long have you been married?
V: It will be two years on May 7th.
J: A year and ten months. 

2. Where was your first date?
V: We watched his favorite movie {Shawshank Redemption} at my apartment. I can't remember what our first "going out" date was.
J: Shawshank Redemption at your apartment.

3. Where was your first kiss?
V: On the couch at my apartment. 
J: On the couch in the apartment.

4. Who first said, "I love you"?
V: Jonathan
J: Me

5. What were your wedding colors?
V: Purple, green, white.
J: Hmmm....I don't know. I remember what you looked like and that's all that matters. 

6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
V: "I love you"...we say it a lot :)
J: "I love you".

7. Who is her celebrity crush?
V: Hmm..don't really have one. 
J: You don't really have a set celebrity crush. 

8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
V: We don't drink alcohol, so diet cokes for us both.
J: Diet coke or water. Depending on our mood.

9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
V: His favorite is probably pineapple chicken.
J: Chicken and sweet potatoes.

10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
V: I tried to get him to eat mashed cauliflower once. He wasn't a fan.
J: Baked green beans. 

11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
V: I usually just listen to Florence + the Machine Pandora.
J: Florence + the Machine. 

12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
V: Eating cereal in bed. 
J: Eating cereal in the bed.

13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
V: Take my shot/medicines, use the bathroom, and turn on FRIENDS.
J: Use the bathroom, get a shot, & play on your phone. 

14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
V: My love for him.
J: You're my best friend. We're buddies.

15. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
V: White Chocolate Mocha.
J: A mocha of some kind. 

16. What's her blog's name?
V: Along the Way with V & J
J: All Along the Way with V & J.

16 comments:

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

Looks like yall are pretty much on the same page... maybe except for baked green beans and mashed cauliflower lol!!!

Sarah said...

You guys did really good at this! I'm a new follower and I've been catching up on your weekly bump updates :) I love the name Miller! So cute! Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.

Kaity said...

aww, you guys are clearly great together. :) J did a good job with his answers! [cause let's face it, it's usually the guys who can't remember things...]

Kristen said...

He did a pretty good job! Props to him! :)

Chelsea L said...

Hehe, I love it! I'm going to make Matt do it now!

Suzanne said...

This was really sweet :) I've been following you for a little while now, and I love keeping up with your posts. This one is probably my favorite!

-Suzanne
http://sweetteainthesunshinestate.blogspot.com

Allison said...

I think he gets an A. :) I've been wanting to do this too...so cute!

LacyLouise said...

Eating cereal in bed is my biggesttttt pet peeve... and it happened last night ugh!

{Jessica} said...

You two are SO cute! I love it:) And love that you are so in tune with each other - that says a lot about your relationship (in my humble opinion!)

Jessica said...

Looks like you know each other pretty well!

KRISTIN said...

I love this...so cute that he said he remembers how you looked on the wedding day and that's all the matters! melt my heart!

Caroline said...

So sweet. You two are just precious!

Emily said...

OH, he did a good job!!

*I'm trying to get Andrew to do this with me, too. Hopefully next week! haha

Veronica @ Passion, Pink & Pearls said...

Love this! Yall should join in on our newlywed link up! :) It's similar to these types of questions

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

So glad you did this too - and your hubs knows you so well :) my favorite answer is that you say "I love you" a lot - so sweet! x

Mrs. in Memphis said...

Love this...y'all are too cute :)