Monday, March 18, 2013

38 Weeks

How far along: I'm 38 weeks (& 2 days)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 35
Maternity Clothes: Yes. + sweat pants & Jonathan's t shirts.
Best Moment this Week: My best friends threw me a wonderful shower on Saturday. They had ALL of my pregnancy cravings for me to eat (pad thai, chips & salsa, chocolate chip ice cream, and cupcakes.) 
It was so YUMMY & fun!
Gender:sweet baby BOY!
Movement: Yup. All the time. Sometimes I can't tell if I'm having contractions or if it is just him moving. He is definitely ready to get out! ;)
Food Cravings: Sandwiches, chicken strips, & sweets.
Food aversions: Nothing.
What I Miss: Being comfortable, wearing normal clothes, sleeping through the night.
Sleep:It's been rough the past couple of nights. I wake up at 3 or 4 to use the bathroom and then he starts moving like CRAZY! I feel lots of pressure and I try to decide if I'm having contractions or not. This continues until like 5. NO FUN!
What I'm looking forward to: 
 1.) Our new furniture arrives this week!
 2.) Our alma mater, the University of Memphis, is a 6th seed in the NCAA Tournament.
GO TIGERS GO! Can't wait to watch them play on Thursday! :)
3.)Meeting our son! Hoping it's THIS week!

18 comments:

Brittany said...

You are looking gorgeous!! So close now :)

{Jessica} said...

Hoping it's this week too! Come on little Miller - your parents are READY to meet you!:) Your shower sounds perfect. The food is making me hungry, particularly the chips and salsa and chocolate chip ice cream!!! Yum:)

Sara Holt said...

I hope you get to meet your little one this week too so you'll have a little relief! However, every new mama I know says once they get here, you want them back in your belly! haha Glad you had a fun time at your shower. I love the idea of having all of the foods you crave as snacks! Cute, cute!

erika @ life unfluffed said...

You look amazing! And, you are sooo close!
I'll keep my fingers crossed he comes this week! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure he is going to be so handsome.

Tiffany said...

You make pregnancy look GOOD!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

you look gorgeous! love the scarf:)

Kerri Andersen said...

i bet the excitement is almost tangible in your home! so excited for ya! and jealous :)

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

i CAN NOT believe how close you are! I can't wait till he's here!

Amanda said...

Well, you made it further than I did! :) I hope you get to meet your little bundle of joy this week and I can’t wait to see all the photos!!

LEA said...

You're almost there! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about Miller's arrival!!
We are so excited about the Tigers, too!!
Have a great week!

Tara said...

You are SO close!!!!!! Prayers are with you and your family! We can't wait to 'meet' the little man as well :)

Emily said...

Thinking of you as you prepare!! Can't wait to "meet" him!

Emily said...

You are the cutest!! The shower sounds so fun- glad they were prepared with all of the food cravings! :)

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Beautiful!! I know you probably hear this a lot, but try to enjoy these last days of being pregnant, because crazy as it sounds, YOU WILL MISS IT! :) Can't wait to hear the news of Miller's arrival! xo

natasha {schue love} said...

Ahhh! You look great and you're so close! So exciting! xo

Lauren said...

So, so close! So happy Memphis made it! Hotty Toddy, too! :)

Suzanne said...

You look beautiful (and not 38 weeks pregnant)! I can't wait to see your pictures once he arrives. :)

Laura said...

looking good mama!! SO close now! Have you made any progress in terms of dialation?

Hoping that you get to meet your little man soon! Can't wait to see pictures :)