Friday, March 8, 2013

M's First Easter Basket

Yep. I've already made Miller's Easter basket.
I know it's early. Easter is 23 days away and Miller isn't due for 3 more weeks...
BUT his due date is the day before Easter and I know for sure I'm not going
 to feel like making it after he is born. Just being prepared, y'all ;)

So, here is M's first Easter basket!

 The goodies:
STAR WARS counting book. Peter Pan on Blu-ray. Onesies. Toys.

My first child's very first Easter basket :) So exciting!
...............................................................................................................................................
Here is some other exciting news in the blog world....

Sweet Nicole is getting MARRIED today! Congratulations, sweet friend! I know it will be perfect!

and

Katie welcomed Baby Weeks into the world! Congrats on your precious boy!

So happy for these blog friends! :)

Have a great weekend, y'all!

20 comments:

Texas Tanners said...

So precious! Way to be on top of things mama. Can't believe it's just 3 more weeks. Can't wait to see pictures of precious baby Miller.

Elizabeth said...

Love the "I'm new here" onesie! I saw that the other day and thought it would be perfect for a newborn or a baby just getting ready to start daycare! Can't beleive that baby M is almost here :)

Caroline said...

adorable. I need to make Eli one!

Lauren said...

Such a sweet basket! He is one loved little Boy! I have a great guy friend named Miller. LOVE his name!

Anonymous said...

If you desire to increase your experience just keep visiting this website and be updated
with the most up-to-date information posted here.



My blog post - diets that work for women

Katie said...

very cute! I got Patrick Peter Pan on Blu Ray for Easter too!

Delta Daisies said...

SO,SO Sweet!!!

Leslie said...

I have those same onesies for Connor!! :) So cute!

Tasha Reeves said...

VERY exciting & SO sweet! With Jamie's birthday being Miller's due date, I TOTALLY understand already having his 1st Easter basket done....we had her's done too.

Whitney said...

Love that you are so prepared! A wonderful sign of how loved Miller will be (and already is)!!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

How fun!

katie ridings said...

Matthew has the exact same elehpant toy it was his absolute favorite toy for 3 months after he was born!! But I will say the crinkle gets old and isn't as loud after a while :(!! Don't worry I made matthew's basket too I couldn't help it!! :)

Melissa said...

So cute! And I think it makes perfect sense to want to have everything lined up! Great way to think ahead!

Suzanne said...

I love that you included the Peter Pan DVD! Sweet Easter basket, and way to be prepared!!

Laura Darling said...

So so cute!I love the chick magnet onesie! :)

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Your little man is so lucky to have such a precious, thoughtful and very organized mama. Love the basket x

KRISTIN said...

OMIGOSH! So stinkin' cute! I saw that "Hi, I'm new here" onesie at Target! SO darling!

Taylor Morgan said...

such a cute easter basket! congrats on your baby! so exciting!

love from NYC,

Taylor
taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
Shop Taylor Morgan

Jamie Sefcik said...

Aw, this is so precious!!! Loving your blog by the way :)

xoxo Jamie

Karina Marie Powell said...

This is WAY too cute! What a cute mom you already are! Oh my gosh!