Friday, March 15, 2013

This Week Via Instagram


I am now 38 weeks pregnant & y'all...I'm starting to get emotional. About very silly things.
 Like this mocha frappe for instance. 
I absolutely love them. I had three last week.

 Last Sunday night before heading back to church, we stopped by McDonald's to get me one. 
Well, the lady hands me a hot mocha. I almost cried. & I'm not the crying type. But, I about lost it.
 Thankfully, my sweet husband calmed me down and asked the lady to make me a frappe. 
Thank goodness. Hormones are crazy, y'all...

 Sunday evenings I teach a class called "TeamKID" and my sweet man is my assistant teacher. 
I snapped this picture of him and some of our girls working on a puzzle together. He is SO sweet with them. I love just watching and listening to him interact with children. He is going to be an amazing dad!


 I got some sweet "thank you" cards this week from our GA group at church. 
This little gesture of appreciation made me so thankful for my church and the work I get to do there. 

 There is this giveaway going on this week via instagram & I am DYING to win these goodies for M!
I love everything bout this!

 We have gotten lots of sweet gifts & cards for our Mill man lately and this one is one of my favorites.
My husband was a football player in high school. A "fullback" to be exact.

I can't wait to watch M grow up and see who he becomes. 
Will he follow in his daddy's footsteps and play football or will he want to do something completely different? 
Can't wait to see what he get into!

And lastly this....
Oh, what a happy happy HAPPY place our country would be :)

You can find me on instagram at: @valeriegriffin

Have a fabulous weekend!

14 comments:

Emily said...

I am sooo guilty of going to McD's sometimes to get their milkshakes. And I'm not even pregnant ha!

katie ridings said...

where is this precious baby!! come on!! lol

lori said...

oh my goodness, he is so close to being here!! :)

and now im totally craving a mocha frappe... i just may have to go get one today, too.

Whitney said...

Love that last ecard!! I can only imagine how pregnancy hormones are...mine are crazy enough without a growing baby! Have a great weekend...one of your last few as a family of two :)

Anonymous said...

Тhank you a lot fοг ѕharing thіs with all of uѕ уou
aсtuаlly knoω what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my web site =). We can have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

My weblog :: quick loans

Amanda said...

It would be amazing if Phil was president! :) haha!! And don't feel bad about crying... I cry at the drop of a pin & I'm not even pregnant!

Laura said...

38 weeks?!?!? OMG!! so excited for you!
I am totally on the Phil for Pres bandwagon :)

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

So excited for you Momma! Can't wait til baby is finally here! and I'm addicted to Mocha Frappes too! I kinda felt bad about it because I'm sure they aren't the best things to drink while preggo.. but oh well, right? and yes..PHIL FOR PRESIDENT!!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Get ready for more of that emotional rollercoaster, ha! By the way, I never was hungry all the time when I was pregnant but now I am starving ALL the time! Didn't expect that one!! :)

Laura Darling said...

I would definitely vote for Phil Robertson! :)

Adrienne Clark said...

Love the pic os the children! How sweet are those cards?! I've never been pregnant but for some reason at work everyone gets pregnant at the same time. I am a nurse so the job is pretty taxing and we know when we need to take over for our pregnant coworkers because they have these moments of breakdown that we have to rescue them from. You're in good company. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Adrienne
http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

I'm sorry your hormones are hitting you so hard! I can't imagine what I'll be like once I'm preggers.

{Jessica} said...

Love that you and your hubs teach together on Sunday nights. What an awesome testimony for the kids you work with! Keeping my fingers crossed that you win that sweet little outfit for Miller (those shoes are precious!) You are doing so great little Mama - just a couple weeks (or less!) to go now. You are entitled to cry over a frappe/mocha once in a while after making it this far:) And YES, I would vote Phil 2016:)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!
! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you
post…

My page www.wikitesti.com