Tuesday, April 9, 2013

M & Peanut

My dad's horse, Grace, & I were pregnant at the same time. 
Only horses are pregnant for 11 months, not 9. Poor Grace! Thank goodness I'm not a horse ;)

Grace was due with her filly on March 19 & I was due with my son on March 30.
Well Grace's due date came & went. And I ended up giving birth before she did.

Miller was born on March 27. Two days later, on March 29, Grace gave birth to her baby. 
A little girl that my dad named Peanut.

So here are some photos of Miller & Peanut I took this weekend. 
Miller was 10 days old & Peanut was 8 days old.











 Now one day when Miller is old enough to ride Peanut we can look back at these pictures
 when they were both so tiny and new! :) 

24 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so precious :) :) how special... even if it is just an animal!!

{Jessica} said...

How cute! These pictures will make for some fun memories one day for sure:) Love it! Both Miller and Peanut are just precious!

Nat said...

Oh my gosh how special! Such cute pictures!

Kerrie Williams said...

Wow that baby is huge (Peanut, not Miller). Poor momma horse!

Kerrie Williams said...

Wow that baby is huge (Peanut, not Miller). Poor momma horse!

Tamara @ Everything Happens said...

Jonathan looks like such a natural! These pictures are so priceless! Both babes are adorable!

Bekah McDuffie said...

So sweet!!! Miller is a tiny handsome thing!

megan said...

omg so much cuteness!

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness. That's so cute!

Kaity said...

Literally the most precious thing I've ever seen.

Sara Holt said...

They're both cuties!

Leslie said...

Aww, how special!!! Sweet pictures!

Carolyn said...

OMG! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Miller is so freaking adorable!

Molly Kay said...

There is nothing more precious!!!

Pamela said...

Oh how neat! So cute!!

Allison said...

So so sweet!!

Lauren said...

How cute! I love a baby colt!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Ahhh so cute!

Brianna Tucker said...

How cute. Love both little babies!

Morgan Neal said...

So sweet!

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

OMG I looooooove this post!!! As a horse lover and rider this just makes my heart soar!!!! Sweet wee little babies they both are!!!

Crissy@ABerrySweetLife said...

How sweet! Miller and Peanut are adorable. Miller takes the cake, though! ;o)

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

This is so cute - two, sweet little newborns!
And I love the name peanut (I've also just recently learnt that the foal's name is the first letter of the parents name).
x