...I married my favorite person in the world. The love of my life. My very best friend.
And now he's an amazing father to our precious son.
That man is my world. He has made my life better than I ever imagined it could be. I'm so thankful for these past two years of marriage. So much has happened. So many wonderful things. All because of God's goodness and the love of this wonderful man. I'm beyond blessed to be his wife and I look forward to many more years with my best friend :)
We celebrated our anniversary early this year. Saturday night we had a lovely dinner at our favorite restaurant (Bonefish) and then came home to cuddle our little boy and watch a movie (Silver Linings Playbook).
It was a great night. :)
I also want to wish three other couples a very happy anniversary today.
First my sweet grandparents...
My grandparents are celebrating 52 years of marriage today.
Yes, Jonathan & I got married on their 50th wedding anniversary. It was so special :)
So happy to share an anniversary with these two :)
And I'm sending a "Happy Anniversary" shout out to two of my blog friends who were also 5.7.11 brides: Leslie & Lauren! Hope y'all & your hubbies have a great day! :)
1. Bobby Pillow: I use this every time I nurse M, but it is also great for just holding your little one! It keeps your arms from getting tired! We use it ALL the time!
2. SnugaMonkey Rock N Play Sleeper: This is definitely my favorite thing on the list. Miller sleeps in this at night beside our bed. It makes nighttime feedings so much easier, since I don't even have to get out of the bed. Plus, I like that it lets him sleep at an incline in case he spits up.
3. Halo Sleep Sack: We really just starting using this this past week. It has definitely helped him sleep better. He used to wake himself up by wiggle around and this sleep sack keeps him still.
4. Cradle Swing: Miller loves to rock! Putting him in the swing puts him to sleep super quickly!
5. MAM Pacifiers: The ONLY paci Miller will take.
6. Chicco Keyfit 30 Car seat: Great car seat. Super easy to use.
7. Summer Bather: Great little seat for bath time! It's perfect for him right now. ALL of these things can be found at your local Target :)
Last week we had a ladies lunch date at my house. The guests included my mom, three of my mom's friends, and one of her friend's daughter (who also happens to be a dear friend of mine). Then we had two little guests: Miller & Harbison. Harbison is my friend, Wellons, precious baby girl. She is three months old and an absolute doll!
We had such a lovely time! I enjoyed having these ladies over to my house for a yummy lunch, good conversation, and two adorable babies. :)
We had a simple, but delicious meal. Grilled chicken salads & a fudge pie for dessert.
But the best part was definitely Miller & Harbison! Such cuties!
Wellons and I with our little ones.
Miller was just too worn out from all the fun :)
This next picture displays three generations of friendships.
My mother and Mrs. Amy grew up next door to each other. They have been friends since they were tiny little girls. I love listening to them talk about stories from when they were little, most of which take place in my house (which used to be my great-grandmothers.)
Wellons & I were also friends from the very beginning. Even though she was a year younger than me in school, we were still great friends and took dance lessons together, were on the same cheer squad, and played on the basketball team together. We have some wonderful memories and I greatly cherish our friendship.
Now we have Mr. Miller and Miss Haribson. These babes are only 2 months apart.
I absolutely can't wait to watch these two grow up together!
Who knows...maybe there will even be a wedding in the future ;) hehe