Friday, May 3, 2013

Our First Month Favorites

1st month favs

1. Bobby Pillow: I use this every time I nurse M, but it is also great  for just holding your little one! It keeps your arms from getting tired! We use it ALL the time!

2. SnugaMonkey Rock N Play Sleeper: This is definitely my favorite thing on the list. Miller sleeps in this at night beside our bed. It makes nighttime feedings so much easier, since I don't even have to get out of the bed. Plus, I like that it lets him sleep at an incline in case he spits up.

3. Halo Sleep Sack: We really just starting using this this past week. It has definitely helped him sleep better. He used to wake himself up by wiggle around and this sleep sack keeps him still.

4. Cradle Swing: Miller loves to rock! Putting him in the swing puts him to sleep super quickly!

5. MAM Pacifiers: The ONLY paci Miller will take. 

6. Chicco Keyfit 30 Car seat: Great car seat. Super easy to use.

7. Summer Bather: Great little seat for bath time! It's perfect for him right now.

ALL of these things can be found at your local Target :)

14 comments:

Leslie said...

I have every single one of these that you listed. YAY! So happy to hear Miller is loving them all :) Hopefully Connor will too!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Dont know what we would do with out that sleep sack!!

{Jessica} said...

I was hoping you would do a post like this! It's so helpful to see what other mamas have found and loved to use with their babies. It looks like the hubs and I have everything on your list except for the Mam pacifiers - might have to stock up on a couple to see which Caleb ends up preferring (we have Soothies and Nuks right now). Gotta love Target!:)

Delta Daisies said...

That Halo sleep sack is neat!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Thanks for posting your favs! We've got a few different paci's...hoping one of them works for E. We've got most of those items! Glad to know we're prepared :)

Rorie said...

We have the same car seat in blue & the same bather!! I can't wait until the babe is here to use them! 12 days to go!

katie ridings said...

we LOVED the rock n play, our fav first month was the nap nanny :) & swaddles were awesome!!

Amie said...

So cute! Love that you did this post, I will definitely keep it in mind for the future when I have babies someday!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Lots of similar favs! We loveee our sleep sacks! Halo really makes some great ones! And I wish Scarlett liked her swing :( She cries everytime we put her in it. Did Miller like his right away?

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Lots of similar favs! We loveee our sleep sacks! Halo really makes some great ones! And I wish Scarlett liked her swing :( She cries everytime we put her in it. Did Miller like his right away?

Mariel Collins said...

Such awesome favorites:) They are so cute too!

Hannah said...

I love the rock n play and swaddle blanket too! I don't know what we would have done without them. I'm not sure how people can live without them! They are some of the best baby things we have. I wish Emerson loved his swing... maybe one day :)

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Thanks for sharing this! I have the sleep sacks and rock & play for Savanna, I remember it was a LIFESAVER with my oldest. It was actually the only thing he would sleep in for the longest time!

Katie said...

I LOVE our sleep sack. Don't know what we'd do without it :)