Thursday, May 2, 2013

Three generations of friendships.

Last week we had a ladies lunch date at my house. The guests included my mom, three of my mom's friends, and one of her friend's daughter (who also happens to be a dear friend of mine). Then we had two little guests: Miller & Harbison. Harbison is my friend, Wellons, precious baby girl. She is three months old and an absolute doll!

We had such a lovely time! I enjoyed having these ladies over to my house for a yummy lunch, good conversation, and two adorable babies. :)




We had a simple, but delicious meal. Grilled chicken salads & a fudge pie for dessert.




But the best part was definitely Miller & Harbison! Such cuties!








Wellons and I with our little ones.
Miller was just too worn out from all the fun :)

This next picture displays three generations of friendships.
My mother and Mrs. Amy grew up next door to each other. They have been friends since they were tiny little girls. I love listening to them talk about stories from when they were little, most of which take place in my house (which used to be my great-grandmothers.)

Wellons & I were also friends from the very beginning. Even though she was a year younger than me in school, we were still great friends and took dance lessons together, were on the same cheer squad, and played on the basketball team together. We have some wonderful memories and I greatly cherish our friendship.

Now we have Mr. Miller and Miss Haribson. These babes are only 2 months apart. 
I absolutely can't wait to watch these two grow up together!
Who knows...maybe there will even be a wedding in the future ;) hehe

10 comments:

{Jessica} said...

What precious friendships - truly something to celebrate! I'm loving Miller in that little bubble outfit. We bought the same one for Caleb and seeing Miller in it makes me so excited for Caleb to get here and start wearing all the adorable stuff we've been buying for him!!!

Delta Daisies said...

How precious!

Megan said...

Looks like such a wonderful lunch; I am new to your blog and can't wait to read into your archives. I have a little guy turning 2 months tomorrow- so much fun!

Becca Moss said...

Awh I love these! How precious!

Tiffany said...

This is so great! What a strong history you all have. Absolutely beautiful!

Caroline said...

So sweet.

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

What a great friendship :)

Anonymous said...

i m searching for girls in uae for discreet relationship

My page: attract a woman

Sara Holt said...

Harper already has her husband picked out for her too! I'm glad I'm not the only one already planning my child's wedding bells! haha

Love your dining room by the way! You need to do a home tour (:

KRISTIN said...

How cool! And so special for your families! Your lunch spread looked fabulous!